• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Enjoying this game

User Info: Sakugen

Sakugen
4 years ago#61
UltimateShadow2 posted...
I also found a 5-star purple-looking sword with +8 hit(I think it's hit at least) thrown out of a blue pool. Is there some kind of mechanism to get rare items out of pools?

I don't remember there being a +hit/accuracy enchant. Did you mean +8 magic on a Jewel Blade? I don't use that line of weapons very often so I'm not sure what it looked like.
Hum.

User Info: UltimateShadow2

UltimateShadow2
4 years ago#62
Guess it's +8 magic then. Looks kinda like a jewel blade, yeah. I seem to miss less often though, guess it's in my head.
And dammit, accidentally used an exit item at 33F/35F. Yeah...

Sakugen
4 years ago#63
Actually, I take back what I said about not using gem blade type weapons. They're there for taking the guaranteed +magic enchant and putting it onto rod weapons.

Was messing around and made 4 Saint's Gem Blades, put +15 magic x4 on a Saint's Rod+0, gave it to Mirei for +60 magic, and now she does 100-200 damage with her normal attack at level 1, depending on the enemy. Cast her Pentacle Star skill for the magic buff and it gets jacked up to 150-250. And let's not get started on how much the actual spell books hurt.

Looks kinda like a jewel blade, yeah. I seem to miss less often though, guess it's in my head.

The thing is that different weapon types have different accuracy/critical values. It sometimes says so in the description, but their exact value isn't listed anywhere.

-Swords, longswords, greatswords, sabers, gem blades, rods, cat paws seem to have a pretty basic value.
-Katanas (and fans?) have higher accuracy and crit.
-Scythes, lances, spears feel like they have slightly lower accuracy than normal.
-Hammers and axes have the lowest accuracy, of course. They might be okay if you like using mics.

Just a few assumptions based on my experiences with them. Not any extensive research or anything, so don't quote me on that.
Hum.

UltimateShadow2
4 years ago#64
Hmm, about skills, is there a list somewhere with the different skills for each character?
Also when levelling your characters at your base, is there a max level?

Sakugen
4 years ago#65
Hmm, about skills, is there a list somewhere with the different skills for each character?
Also when levelling your characters at your base, is there a max level?

http://omegalabyrinth.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/%E6%82%B6%E7%B5%B6%E2%98%86%E8%A6%9A%E9%86%92
http://omegalabyrinth.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC

Max level is 30 for each category.
Hum.

UltimateShadow2
4 years ago#66
Thanks!! Just what I saw looking for. Something I've been wondering, in recent dungeons there's skull traps or traps that make the screen bleep red, but both don't seem to do anything?

Also, I made it to a set of dungeons for each character which apparently gives a dialog 'warning you will lose current bag and equipment for this character' before you can continue. Not knowing Japanese I hit continue while I easily could've made an other character equip them for the time being. Lost equipment for real this time ;(

Sakugen
4 years ago#67
Something I've been wondering, in recent dungeons there's skull traps or traps that make the screen bleep red, but both don't seem to do anything?

I think the skull trap was the one that curses a piece of your equipment. It makes it so that you can't remove it if you have it equipped, and it can't be combined with anything else. You can fix it with a Purification Book. Judging from the logs, the alarm trap wakes up every sleeping enemy on the current floor.

Also, I made it to a set of dungeons for each character which apparently gives a dialog 'warning you will lose current bag and equipment for this character' before you can continue. Not knowing Japanese I hit continue while I easily could've made an other character equip them for the time being. Lost equipment for real this time ;(

That just means you're not allowed to bring in any stuff; it's listed in the description for those dungeons. Everything you have equipped or in your bag will be automatically moved to storage, not gone forever or anything.
Hum.

UltimateShadow2
4 years ago#68
Sakugen posted...
Everything you have equipped or in your bag will be automatically moved to storage, not gone forever or anything.

...There's a storage? =p

Sakugen
4 years ago#69
...There's a storage? =p

Yes. In town, go to your items (second thing from the right), and press L/R to switch between your bag and the locker. It holds up to 500 items. I'm surprised you're getting anywhere at all without hoarding a bunch of stuff.
Hum.

UltimateShadow2
4 years ago#70
I thought the 30 item limit was part of the difficulty, so I had to pull some mean item management. Up to where I played till now I always found sufficient magic book bread, fairies... so I hardly ever ran into real trouble. A storage will make things much easier though, indeed...
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Enjoying this game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A