• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Enjoying this game

User Info: Sakugen

Sakugen
4 years ago#51
UltimateShadow2 posted...
Well I just learnt that bread turns moldy over time, and will reduce stamina if you eat it then. So you got to use it before it turns moldy, okay, but what if you don't find any other bread in the dungeon? Or is there bread that doesn't turn moldy, too?

I don't remember bread turning moldy over time, but there is a trap that'll do that to all of the bread in your inventory, and an underwear enchant to protect against that. If you're holding onto any moldy bread, it might be better to get hit by a fire attack to turn it into burnt bread, like the description says. Typically not on purpose though; don't ruin your other bread in the process of setting yourself on fire.

Either way, you can also protect your bread from mold/burning by using the Fairy's Prayer potions on em.
Hum.

User Info: UltimateShadow2

UltimateShadow2
4 years ago#52
Okay, thanks! Was probably a trap yeah, not over time. I see.

User Info: Chronicious-Fox

Chronicious-Fox
4 years ago#53
Sakugen posted...
Well I just learnt that bread turns moldy over time, and will reduce stamina if you eat it then. So you got to use it before it turns moldy, okay, but what if you don't find any other bread in the dungeon? Or is there bread that doesn't turn moldy, too?

I don't remember bread turning moldy over time, but there is a trap that'll do that to all of the bread in your inventory, and an underwear enchant to protect against that. If you're holding onto any moldy bread, it might be better to get hit by a fire attack to turn it into burnt bread, like the description says. Typically not on purpose though; don't ruin your other bread in the process of setting yourself on fire.

Either way, you can also protect your bread from mold/burning by using the Fairy's Prayer potions on em.

Wow, the bread mechanics in this game are legit.

User Info: Neoshine

Neoshine
4 years ago#54
I've said it before, past the ecchi, one of the top vita games. There is one I'm playing right now that I loved more than OL though.
Check out my stream at twitch.tv/Neoshine.
3DS FC - 2621-2934-1862 PSN - Neoshine

UltimateShadow2
4 years ago#55
Sigh, 30F snow creature boss threw away my equipment and after the battle everything dissapeared. VERY annoying. Things like this don't make me appreciate the roguelike genre, lost half of my favorite gear -.- EDIT: apparently you auto-pick up everything after the battle, that's what the 'disappear' animation was. Thank god, false alert!

UltimateShadow2
4 years ago#56
I also found a 5-star purple-looking sword with +8 hit(I think it's hit at least) thrown out of a blue pool. Is there some kind of mechanism to get rare items out of pools? (Really loving the game despite my complaining!!)

User Info: Poporropo

Poporropo
4 years ago#57
I died the other day on the 15 floor dungeon but did not lose equipment or items...is there is something that prevents item loss???
You say sailors, but you don't mean just any sailor, do you?

UltimateShadow2
4 years ago#58
There's fairy potions: fall and revive; fall and return home with your equipment and all your items (the item faq is petty helpful). There's also the books to return with or without items you carry but those you need to use before you die of course.

User Info: Poporropo

Poporropo
4 years ago#59
There's fairy potions: fall and revive; fall and return home with your equipment and all your items (the item faq is petty helpful). There's also the books to return with or without items you carry but those you need to use before you die of course.

I must have used fall and return while randomly going through the items then. xD
You say sailors, but you don't mean just any sailor, do you?

UltimateShadow2
4 years ago#60
Fairy potions activate just by holding them ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Enjoying this game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A