• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Enjoying this game

User Info: Poporropo

Poporropo
4 years ago#21
A very basic question...where do you save? XD

Even found the return to the main menu option xD

Also another quick question...is R button only used to throw items like the rocks a the first tutorial?
You say sailors, but you don't mean just any sailor, do you?

User Info: animeloverzz

animeloverzz
4 years ago#22
Poporropo posted...

Also another quick question...is R button only used to throw items like the rocks a the first tutorial?

The game uses auto save and if you have patched the game you can see when the game is saving on the upper right of the screen IIRC(it's been a while since I played the game lol). The R button is a shorcut to use your skills and items. It's divided into several tabs depending on the item types. The last tab is to throw items so be careful not to use the wrong tab when using books or staves. Personally I only use the shortcut to use skills and I always open the item menu when using items.
My Trophies : psnprofiles.com/Endless_Sky20
Anticipating : Atelier Shallie Plus, Dark Souls III, Star Ocean 5, Ys VIII, Persona 5

Poporropo
4 years ago#23
animeloverzz posted...
Poporropo posted...

The game uses auto save and if you have patched the game you can see when the game is saving on the upper right of the screen IIRC(it's been a while since I played the game lol). The R button is a shorcut to use your skills and items. It's divided into several tabs depending on the item types. The last tab is to throw items so be careful not to use the wrong tab when using books or staves. Personally I only use the shortcut to use skills and I always open the item menu when using items.

Thanks for the info! :)

I will download the patch before I continue.

Poporropo
4 years ago#24
bomber82188 posted...
(I deleted my save data on accident because yay for them putting that option in game)

Lol i just realized that option is not a return to the main menu option. XD

User Info: charynn

charynn
4 years ago#25
Yeah that was funny, I did that as well. Thankfully I had only done the first dungeon tutorial. The patch is very nice you always see it saving. I have another tip until we get a translation. There are tons of books you pick up in this game. If you go to use one and it says yes or no, don't use it. This book is like a town portal and you lose all your loot from the run. I made the mistake I was on last floor and got this book and said yes. Poof magic all items go bye-bye.

User Info: Sakugen

Sakugen
4 years ago#26
charynn posted...
There are tons of books you pick up in this game. If you go to use one and it says yes or no, don't use it. This book is like a town portal and you lose all your loot from the run. I made the mistake I was on last floor and got this book and said yes. Poof magic all items go bye-bye.

There's actually 2 books that let you exit the dungeon while keeping your stuff.

The retreat book (3*) lets you bring back your current OP and equipped items.

The escape book (7*) lets you bring back your current OP, equipped items, and all of the stuff in your bag.
Hum.

User Info: gogo7188

gogo7188
4 years ago#27
I've submitted the items and weapons translation, hopefully it will be up soon. Does anyone know if it's possible to use Japanese characters on faqs? I was thinking about including the kanji beside each item so people could recognize them in-game.

User Info: charynn

charynn
4 years ago#28
I would think on any faq your only limited by what you use to write it. If you have Japanese language pack on your computer you could dump the faq in notepad with no problem. Thanks gogo for all your work.

User Info: Neoshine

Neoshine
4 years ago#29
So, the REAL way to return to the main menu(not the one in the audio menu) when your in the town selection screen (where you select dungeon, shop, etcetc) if you hit X on that screen it gives you a pop up box that will take you back to the menu.

Like anime said, unless you feel really comfortable with your items or can read japanese, others than the skill menu (very first tab) and the projectile tab (3rd tab iirc) I'd recommend going into the bag.
Check out my stream at twitch.tv/Neoshine.
3DS FC - 2621-2934-1862 PSN - Neoshine

Poporropo
4 years ago#30
How the mini game to level up stats works?
Do you need an item to activate them?

Thanks for all the help you guys are giving :)

Game is fun!
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Enjoying this game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A