• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Enjoying this game

User Info: charynn

charynn
4 years ago#11
Togo=gogo stupid iPad 😀

User Info: gogo7188

gogo7188
4 years ago#12
Do you mean the 5 ai profiles that change battle behavior? Top to bottom they are:

Independent- attacks nearest enemy, uses skills (at bad times usually)
Support- supports player without attacking
Don't use skill- attacks but doesn't use skill
Follow- follows player without attacking
Stay- doesn't move

I usually use don't use skill since the ai tends to waste their powerful attacks on weak enemies. Then I change to independent for boss fights.
Except for Nako, her bread skill is useful

User Info: Chronicious-Fox

Chronicious-Fox
4 years ago#13
If someone would be kind enough to answer a few questions, I'd appreciate it. In the store, there's a tab that looks like a key. What are those for? Also, what are those microphones you pick up in game?

User Info: gogo7188

gogo7188
4 years ago#14
The key is for buying the gallery pictures you unlock during the game. Once you've experienced a scene they appear here to buy.
When you use the mike, on that floor of the dungeon only your attacks will never miss.

User Info: Chronicious-Fox

Chronicious-Fox
4 years ago#15
gogo7188 posted...
The key is for buying the gallery pictures you unlock during the game. Once you've experienced a scene they appear here to buy.
When you use the mike, on that floor of the dungeon only your attacks will never miss.

Thank you! Guess I'll buy those art pieces. Racked up quite a few.

User Info: Neoshine

Neoshine
4 years ago#16
there's a trophy tied to it as well for buying all the keys for all the scenes.
Check out my stream at twitch.tv/Neoshine.
3DS FC - 2621-2934-1862 PSN - Neoshine

charynn
4 years ago#17
Thanks gogo for what the ai profiles do, another question how do you equip the magic staves? When I use them on the battlefield it just teleports the enemy. I have a feeling they do a lot more then just that.

User Info: Poporropo

Poporropo
4 years ago#18
Mine should be arriving today xD

Any tips for beginners???
You say sailors, but you don't mean just any sailor, do you?

charynn
4 years ago#19
Popo,

The best tip I can give is just try all the items you get. Unless you read Japanese a lot of trial and error and a ton of deaths. This game is so much fun, and hopefully we will get a translation of items before to much longer.

User Info: Neoshine

Neoshine
4 years ago#20
So there are 2 kinds of staves charynn. There are the use staves that you just use and get the effect, and there are equipped staves that go in your weapon tab(the strength number will be on the right.) Other than that if you hold R and cycle to the right about 3 times it'll put you in a quick use slot for staves (I wouldn't recommend this if you can't read JP well)

@popo
Some tips I can give to help. Always keep bread, after you progress through the tutorial dungeons (you'll know when cause it jumps from 6 to 15ish) you can identify in the field for 50 omega power with the second to last option on an item and it'll identify all items that share a name in your inventory.
When you hold triangle, the option to the right let's you fuse items. 2 items of the same name (+ and - don't matter) will raise the power or def/mdef by 1. You can fuse other items for skills.
Hit X twice instantly opens your bag
Always use your drops/incense before a dungeon
When you go up a cup size you restore 1 use of each special skill (gotten from level 3 of each drop with an increase of use every 3 levels or so)
Becareful of cursed gear.

That's about it tbh. Just explore and have fun.
Check out my stream at twitch.tv/Neoshine.
3DS FC - 2621-2934-1862 PSN - Neoshine
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Enjoying this game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A