• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Enjoying this game

User Info: Neoshine

Neoshine
4 years ago#1
So, despite two bad luck situations (I deleted my save data on accident because yay for them putting that option in game) and my vita freezing after the third dungeon boss (right before the third rescue) and had to recover my vita losing my trophy progress I'm enjoying it.

Something I found out recently was that you could identify in the field and it changed the entire game for me (still learning Jp). It's little machanics like that that put this towards the top of my rogue-like top down drpgs.
Check out my stream at twitch.tv/Neoshine.
3DS FC - 2621-2934-1862 PSN - Neoshine

User Info: animeloverzz

animeloverzz
4 years ago#2
Yeah I'm also really enjoying the game. Definitely one of my top VITA games of 2015.
My Trophies : psnprofiles.com/Endless_Sky20
Anticipating : Exist Archive, Atelier Shallie Plus, Dark Souls III, Star Ocean 5

User Info: Chronicious-Fox

Chronicious-Fox
4 years ago#3
Same here. Game is really addictive. Really like the art style too, like the UI and whatnot. Kinda tries my patience sometimes. I can't read any Japanese at all. Took me a while to memorize the spells and staffs. Sure is fun though.

User Info: Poporropo

Poporropo
4 years ago#4
Chronicious-Fox posted...
Same here. Game is really addictive. Really like the art style too, like the UI and whatnot. Kinda tries my patience sometimes. I can't read any Japanese at all. Took me a while to memorize the spells and staffs. Sure is fun though.

So is it playable even if a person does not know japanesse???

I do not know but that has not stop from playing games like super robot wars, criminal girls 2, super heroine chronicle and others...
You say sailors, but you don't mean just any sailor, do you?

Neoshine
4 years ago#5
Poporropo posted...

I do not know but that has not stop from playing games like super robot wars, criminal girls 2, super heroine chronicle and others...

This game is very playable without knowing or having the ability to read any Japanese. If you have questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

User Info: Poporropo

Poporropo
4 years ago#6
bomber82188 posted...
Poporropo posted...

This game is very playable without knowing or having the ability to read any Japanese. If you have questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Thanks! I actually ordered it from play asia after reading this xD.

Hopefully i will have it by early next week.
You say sailors, but you don't mean just any sailor, do you?

Neoshine
4 years ago#7
The only hard parts with not knowing Japanese are the bonus clear conditions and the item skills, but if you have a smart phone and Google translate it's not bad. For the most part though I'm sure Anime or myself can answer most questions and the wiki while some of the translations are rough help a bit too.

User Info: Chronicious-Fox

Chronicious-Fox
4 years ago#8
bomber82188 posted...
Poporropo posted...

Like Bomber said, it's playable without any Japanese knowledge. Takes a good while to understand what items do what. Just experiment and try everything and you'll figure it out soon enough. Have fun :)

User Info: gogo7188

gogo7188
4 years ago#9
I've almost finished the weapons and items guide so hopefulyy it'll be uploaded in the next few days. If there's any other guides you want (e.g. monsters, bonus conditions, story etc.) please let me know.

User Info: charynn

charynn
4 years ago#10
Really loving this game. Can't wait to see your wiki Togo. I don't really understand what the ai profiles do so maybe your wiki explains. Anyone on the fence buy it, you really don't need to understand Japanese to have fun with this.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth
  3. Enjoying this game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A