• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anima: Gate of Memories
  3. Let's discuss how awesome thi game is.

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
2 years ago#1
The game is phenominal. Although the graphics and voice overs arent masterpieces but i think the way it is adds to its charm of setting itself apart from other games that copy each other in rpgs.

And the music. It sets the mood just right in every section in the game. Its perfection.

The story is intriguing long enough to reach the endpoint. It is pretty generic and basic but the way its told add that piece of mystery and a bit of darkness.

I can ramble on about the characters, Ergo being the icebreaker in everything. He pulls you back from getting to serious into the game and just completing but instead to really enjoy playing it.
I like the relationship with him and Eli, funny duo.

I dont know about the Bearer though. Hard to say what she is, she really shines when she talks and says something besides Shut Up though plus whoever voiced her fits.

Its a shame not many know of this game even though its been out for some time and not many will give it a shot since its not mainstream.

What do you like about the game? Its flaws? Fav character? Boss?
Are you planning to get?
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.
  1. Boards
  2. Anima: Gate of Memories
  3. Let's discuss how awesome thi game is.
  • Topic Archived