• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Nazha

Nazha
2 years ago#1
Anyone order the Collector's Edition from them? Their page says in stock but my order still says awaiting stock. Earlier it said order before 1AM to get it posted same day. Anyone order from them before? I should've ordered the normal ver from shopto since I know they ship a few days before release..

User Info: SebastianJr

SebastianJr
2 years ago#2
Rice Digital is a great store. I have ordered loads of stuff from them before and they have been 100% reliable for me , i notice Anima collectors Ed. is now out of stock.

User Info: YanDaMan263

YanDaMan263
2 years ago#3
Be warned, if you plan to import this oversea, dont. I just got mine in the US today and the Figure inside was completely destroyed, there were NO plastic protection at all, the figure was just tossed inside a box with tons of space. It probably bounced around so much while in transportation.
LOL @ U

User Info: Nazha

Nazha
2 years ago#4
YanDaMan263 posted...
Be warned, if you plan to import this oversea, dont. I just got mine in the US today and the Figure inside was completely destroyed, there were NO plastic protection at all, the figure was just tossed inside a box with tons of space. It probably bounced around so much while in transportation.

Unfortunately mine was the same. I was told I'd be sent a replacement but haven't heard back since last Tuesday. The statue really wasn't protected t all in the packaging and box CE box only just fits the statue inside. Disappointing for a collector's Edition.

User Info: YanDaMan263

YanDaMan263
2 years ago#5
Fortunately I dont care that much because the statue was really bad in quality. I guess you get what you pay for.
LOL @ U
  • Topic Archived