• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anima: Gate of Memories
  3. Tell me about this RPG Please

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
2 years ago#1
Friends,

Tell me about this RPG please.

is it like download only??

How hard is it.

I have 2 JRPG's that I can not beat the final boss. So I really do not want to add another game with hard bosses.

Can you tell me about it. Please.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Going to Cancun Mexico, for a week. Spending my Gaming PC money on it. That was my wife's idea!! ( wifes are trouble, stay away )

User Info: Sorugue

Sorugue
2 years ago#2
lol everywhere I go rpg wise there you are Doc rofl. Well Ive been looking into this game myself, first off the Date is wrong, its actually releasing on PSN come Tuesday. Its an action JRPG that from the footage I have seen is akin to Devil may cry, though you can freely swap between two characters. It looks to be digital only as its an indie Kickstarter game, but its only $20 so IMO it couldn't hurt to try.

Here is the website that has footage of the game as well as its features http://www.gateofmemories.com/game/

Also since you seem to be more into WRPGs I would recommend checking out Techromancer which is due out 6/21, it seems to be almost mass effectish with the setting taking place on Mars.
Currently playing : Xenoblade Chronicles X, Tales of Zestria, WWE 2k16, Assassins Creed: Syndicate , SMT: Digital Devil Saga, Sims 4, Suikoden 2

User Info: WishingTikal

WishingTikal
2 years ago#3
In NA it's download only but Europe has a physical version if you want to buy it online they have it at play-asia.

It's not hard. The difficulty is just fine but if you are having trouble you can choose Easy (you can lower it in-game but then can't revert back to Normal).

It's an action RPG similar to Drakengard 3 and Nier. Personally I really enjoy it, it has a lot of mysteries to solve and it's very open-ended. You can level up your 2 characters with a skill tree.
Real gamers play cute games. ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/WishingTikal
  1. Boards
  2. Anima: Gate of Memories
  3. Tell me about this RPG Please
  • Topic Archived