• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Ginyu force gt Goku event

User Info: GoldRoger437

GoldRoger437
2 months ago#1
Ok so on a lark I tried the EZAs with the new LR Frieza double lead. Surprisingly they ripped through every stage until the final. I just wasn't doing enough damage and Frieza eventually ate a super.

Still the closest I've gotten with a STW team.

User Info: SSJKaioShin

SSJKaioShin
2 months ago#2
If you have 3rd Form Freiza and INT Final Form Frieza it's a breeze. Under a dual AGL Frieza lead I ran them, STR LR First Form Frieza, Jeice, and Recoome. Won pretty easily. If you don't have 3rd Form Frieza INT Ginyu would probably work.
Never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

User Info: nro87

nro87
2 months ago#3
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/2/4/2/AAPhTqAACZIq.jpg

Surprisingly easy. I actually didn’t need the second Whis, it was just as a precaution. I also kept both Friezas as floaters so the Ginyu Force actually did most of the work.
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
2 months ago#4
Must be nice.... I lack the LR AGL Frieza so I can't really do Space Travelling Warriors with a full Ginyu squad. Really wish they EZA'd the TEQ LR, maybe THEN I could do that mission.
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: Supercuaco666

Supercuaco666
2 months ago#5
chaosinuyasha posted...
Must be nice.... I lack the LR AGL Frieza so I can't really do Space Travelling Warriors with a full Ginyu squad. Really wish they EZA'd the TEQ LR, maybe THEN I could do that mission.
You can also use Boujack or Cooler if you have them.
Wash your hands before eating.

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
2 months ago#6
chaosinuyasha posted...
I got to the final stage using STR FF Frieza as leader just now on my first try. Would've won too if Goku hadn't dodged every single super attack the FP Frieza did for three turns.

I hate evasion sometimes.
Currently playing: Tales of Arise

User Info: nro87

nro87
2 months ago#7
M1Astray posted...
I got to the final stage using STR FF Frieza as leader just now on my first try. Would've won too if Goku hadn't dodged every single super attack the FP Frieza did for three turns.

I hate evasion sometimes.
STR Final Form Frieza?
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Ginyu force gt Goku event
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A