• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Daddy DaTruth says LR vegeta is BUSTED!

User Info: xsuperxerox

xsuperxerox
4 days ago#1
I knew he wasn't mid!

User Info: Slamslate

Slamslate
4 days ago#2
Once again.
Once again the doomers and naysayers are wrong.

User Info: returnofbeans

returnofbeans
4 days ago#3
well he is hitting 10mil turn 1 under perfect conditions. not perfect i would imagine hitting 5 mil turn 1 won't be out of the question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPhpzRWeD6I
Ryzen 5800X 4.7Ghz / EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 ULTRA / MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK / 48GB RAM / 240GB SSD + 2TB+3TB+4TB HDD / EVGA supernova 750W bronze

User Info: kage_53

kage_53
4 days ago#4
He hit 7 million with 21 ki wih super Vegeta and GT Vegeta on rotation. His defense is probably 300k too. He’s a monster.

User Info: powerporing

powerporing
4 days ago#5
I don't take Truth's words as gospel... But I will have to say LR Vegeta is better than expected but that was because my expectations were low.

I am thinking LR Krillin and Kid Gohan are the same the 24 Ki condition will be easy to achieve due to their passive... Pair them with a rainbow orb changer like TEQ Piccolo they will perform well.

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
4 days ago#6
Wasn't it Truth himself that was bashing on him before lol?
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487

User Info: kage_53

kage_53
4 days ago#7
Pythonidae posted...

Yeah. He thought SS4 Goku was better lmao. He is so bad at judging units before doing a video on them. He should just stop doing that.

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
4 days ago#8
To be fair these "beastly" units of his are all max links, rainbow and put on very specific rotations/teams so I imagine on NORMAL conditions while not BAD, not as 'beastly' as he's hyping 'em up to be.
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
4 days ago#9
Haha! I'm right from the start saying they're broken, mwahahaha! :D

Vegeta is a hard hitting LR Cell MK. II in disguise

Krillin is a Turles clone where they can evade and transform instead of supporting

Pythonidae posted...
Yeah lol and he made a topic where he said the community underrates him already. And the comment section all bashed him for that and said "you're the only one who bashed him when the other dokkantubers didn't" lol

The funny thing is that he praises LR Cell healing ability, but despise Vegeta's revival when it's almost the same thing lol XD
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: powerporing

powerporing
4 days ago#10
kage_53 posted...
Yeah. He thought SS4 Goku was better lmao. He is so bad at judging units before doing a video on them. He should just stop doing that.
But the clickbait is what gives him the dough... He needs the money to whale on dokkan and pay them e-girls.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Daddy DaTruth says LR vegeta is BUSTED!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A