• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Flokez

Flokez
1 month ago#1
I just finished those Boss Rush stages, most of them gave 35 dragon stones at the end, are there any other places that I could do that give a decent amount of stones?
I'm pretty new so most things I havent done yet.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

User Info: Clergybones

Clergybones
1 month ago#2
Do the Quests. That's easy way for stones.
Dokkan Battle ID: 3178095352 (Vinh)

User Info: Supercuaco666

Supercuaco666
1 month ago#3
Infinite DB History gives around 20 stones per stage, but if you're new you might not be able to, yet.
Also, quests, yeah. There's probably like 500 stones in there, but it's a slow process.
Wash your hands before eating.

User Info: drayzon2016

drayzon2016
1 month ago#4
Supercuaco666 posted...
There's probably like 500 stones in there, but it's a slow process.
It’s way more than 500, especially if you count the stones you get from ranking up all the way to 500.
Dokkan Battle ID: 2678523970 (Global)
Dokkan Battle ID: 1666565937 (JP)

Flokez
1 month ago#5
Supercuaco666 posted...
Infinite DB History gives around 20 stones per stage, but if you're new you might not be able to, yet.
Also, quests, yeah. There's probably like 500 stones in there, but it's a slow process.

Thanks I'll try the infinite DB History, and yeah I know story gives 1 stone per stage, i did maybe like 50% of it, all the Super stages, and close to half of it on Z-Hard, but it is idd kinda slow, ill finish them eventually, but ill probably take my time with it if theres other places that gives more stones, I just need that freeza & Goku, so I need stones! no luck so far, even tho I've pulled probably like 10 times maybe, Atm I use the new goku, vegeta and 17 units from reps 7, all LR's, so that freeza&goku would fit perfectly, and then I have LR roshi, kaioken goku and gohan&piccolo from reps7, maybe I can do infinite DB history with those, we'll see, thanks again.

User Info: Piccoloiscool

Piccoloiscool
1 month ago#6
Quests are by far your best way for now as you have four times xp

al basically it’s infinite farming as you will
keep levelling up

take full
advantage of it as it’s going away soon

User Info: SuperVegitoFAN

SuperVegitoFAN
1 month ago#7
Piccoloiscool posted...

keep levelling up

take full

This. For newer accounts farming quest dry is the first thing ive done.

And ive run quite a few alt accounts in the past, just for s***s and giggles

Always focused on quest first, though later on i did make sure to do story events when around.

GLB is currently in the Monsoon season so to speak.

Right now we are on the tail end of anniversary, but after that..

Augusts main Dokkan Festival, should be STR Videl, and she could very easily have a 100 stone GFSSR deal, THIS IS WORTH IT btw.

After that we have Worldwide Campaign (WWC) in September (starts 29th/30th august though) which is also hype

Then another cooldown for October (Could easily be the new Final Flash Vegeta, or AGL Kid Gohan) then i suspect shared Dragon Ball Heroes campaign for november

And Finally December which will also be on the bigger end (Copying what JP just ended with Tanabata), finishing off with the new year Guarenteed LR step up banner.
"Im not saying thats how it should be"
"Im Saying thats how it is"

Flokez
1 month ago#8
Piccoloiscool posted...

keep levelling up

take full

I know, I've been doing story quests inbetween to keep my stamina topped up from lvling up, im rank 230 atm, so I'm doing other things now until i am close to run out of stam, then jump in story to lvl up and do other things again, I feel this for now is the best thing to do cuz if i just spam story I will lvl up too much and it might be a lot harder to refil my stamina for other things, (I imagine the higher lvl you are, the more exp you need to lvl up)
I've asked for when the x4 exp ends and it should be 9 august, I'll make sure that by then I'll be around lvl 600, I think that should be possible, but thanks for the advice :)

User Info: Neskou

Neskou
1 month ago#9
U gonna get stuck somewhere around 420. At this point even while only doing the last stage on 4x you won't be able to juggle rank up's/refills. Take adv. of it and squeeze needed awakening medals in your story runs.

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#10
Flokez posted...
I've asked for when the x4 exp ends and it should be 9 august, I'll make sure that by then I'll be around lvl 600

No you won't
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A