• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. help me tips: i can't beat the hildergarn boss

User Info: aloy181992

aloy181992
2 months ago#1
I can not do the last stage because it avoids me everything. I only activated one tapion flute but nothing. how should i equip more than one. I ask for help

User Info: momo92

momo92
2 months ago#2
You need to farm more items from the Tapion story event. Its called "Wrath of the Dragon"

Hirudegarn is an annoying dokkan fight but doable. His energy bar drains from the item usage and from getting hit. 5 from hits and 2 uses from the flute.

https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Phantom_Majin_of_Smoke_and_Flame

That link has everything you need to know.
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433
XBL GT: Pathos Da Ghost

User Info: Chrebet808

Chrebet808
2 months ago#3
Collect the dragon balls from story mode and wish for all the inventory upgrades, it lets you bring 2 of your inventory instead of one
I was programmed to kill your ass!

aloy181992
2 months ago#4
Chrebet808 posted...
Collect the dragon balls from story mode and wish for all the inventory upgrades, it lets you bring 2 of your inventory instead of one
I can still collect the Dragon Balls now or not

User Info: zelos736

zelos736
2 months ago#5
That mode is impossible to beat unless you have every single shadow dragons character available in the game at SA10 and 100%. Yes, including the R cards like Rage Shenron too.

Please don't actually take this seriously

aloy181992
2 months ago#6
Chrebet808 posted...

Chrebet808 posted...
what wish I have to express. which one should I choose

User Info: Chrebet808

Chrebet808
2 months ago#7
Yes you can collect them now, theyre different than the porunga ones. Choose the option that says "i want help in battle!"
I was programmed to kill your ass!

User Info: LuziusLuz

LuziusLuz
2 months ago#8
Chrebet808 posted...
Yes you can collect them now, theyre different than the porunga ones. Choose the option that says "i want help in battle!"
Don`t answer him, he is a troll

User Info: fudawg45

fudawg45
2 months ago#9
Characters that attack multiple times do well on this guy. Teq super saiyan god SS Vegito is a Hirudegarn slayer.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. help me tips: i can't beat the hildergarn boss
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A