• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. How do dokkan festival banners work ?

User Info: Chris88walker

Chris88walker
3 months ago#1
Sorry to ask but I've just been on DBZ space to have a look at the boujack banner general pool, I noticed that the new phy nuova shenron is in there but gogeta isn't.

Do the dokkan festival units in the general pool change with each dokkan festival banner ?

Thanks all ?

I just find it funny that int gogeta isn't in there but shenton is. All it is, us that I'm after the teq transforming majin buu and thought he may be in the pool but isn't.

I'm gonna buy him with red coins next month but thought that as shenron was in the pool I assumed buy would be
Dokkan code 1093025936

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
3 months ago#2
the shenron isn't a Dokkan festival exclusive(DFE) character so he is available on all banners.

DFE's are never in the general pool, they will only be on a banner if they are featured, there should be a symbol on the top left? I think when you scroll through the featured list that has the Dokkan festival exclusive symbol

list of all DFEs
https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Dokkan_Fest_Exclusive
Dokkan Battle Global ID : 1473867324
Dokkan Battle Japan ID : 1696709668

User Info: SuperVegitoFAN

SuperVegitoFAN
3 months ago#3
Yeah what NTG said.

Generic SSRs are more or less in every banner as unfeatured SSR

Dokkan Fest Exclusive (Has a nice little icon for them now) are NEVER unfeatured units, and it usually takes them some time to return on banners, after first apperance

Second appearance is also when they become available in the Coin Shop (3 Tabs furthest to the right under Babas Treasures)

.. as an example i couldnt pull STR SV last September so im waiting until he returns in July for anniversary.
"Im not saying thats how it should be"
"Im Saying thats how it is"

User Info: Chris88walker

Chris88walker
3 months ago#4
Oh right, that's where the confusions was. I thought the shenron was a dokkan fest unit.

Now it makes sense, thanks all 👍
Dokkan code 1093025936

SuperVegitoFAN
3 months ago#5
Chris88walker posted...
Oh right, that's where the confusions was. I thought the shenron was a dokkan fest unit.

Now it makes sense, thanks all 👍

On that note.. i cant remember any banner releasing more than one dfe aka one banner 2 new dfes. Its always 1 new dfe per banner (and aside from the anni top banners, same for lrs iirc)

Only exception is agl svs launch banner. Which is also the only banner i can think off to have the Dual Dokkan Fest bonus... without having 2 banners. That is, the 3+1 deal

User Info: zak_627

zak_627
3 months ago#6
SuperVegitoFAN posted...
i cant remember any banner releasing more than one dfe aka one banner 2 new dfes. Its always 1 new dfe per banner
I could have swore I just saw a screenshot from way back in the day of INT Rage Trunks and TEQ Merged Zamasu banner.

That could be the only time it's been done?

Edit: Found it

https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Dokkan_Festival:_Fusion_Zamasu_%26_Super_Saiyan_Trunks_(Future)

SuperVegitoFAN
3 months ago#7
zak_627 posted...
I could have swore I just saw a screenshot from way back in the day of INT Rage Trunks and TEQ Merged Zamasu banner the other day.

That could be the only time it's been done?

Edit: Found it

https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Dokkan_Festival:_Fusion_Zamasu_%26_Super_Saiyan_Trunks_(Future)

Ey i said i couldnt remember

...i didnt summon on that banner, so i cant even remember if it had the 3+1 discounts or not

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
3 months ago#8
There's different classes of SSRs. There's DFEs, Yellow Coin LRs and general pool units.

General pool units are units that you can pull from any banner that requires stones. Secondary units on DF banners are general pool units.

Yellow coin LRs are LRs from Legendary Summons and appear on every LR banner after their first appearance.

DFEs are the units that headline Dokkan Festivals. They're only available on DF banners, and only on specific ones.

Nuova is a secondary unit, so he's added to the general pull and is able to be pulled on pretty much any banner.

Gogeta is the headliner of his DF, so you'll only be able to pull him when he reappears on another banner.

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
3 months ago#9
SuperVegitoFAN posted...
Dokkan Fest Exclusive (Has a nice little icon for them now) are NEVER unfeatured units, and it usually takes them some time to return on banners, after first apperance
When was the icon added? I know its on JP but its still not on Global and I'm wondering which update added it.

SuperVegitoFAN
3 months ago#10
IceCreamOnStero posted...
When was the icon added? I know its on JP but its still not on Global and I'm wondering which update added it.

In the scouter listing, its been there since Masked Saiyan/SS3 Goku IIRC
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. How do dokkan festival banners work ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A