• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. I'm gonna say it, broly is the best out of the new ssj4s

User Info: Piccoloiscool

Piccoloiscool
2 days ago#1
Ridicule me all you want

my broly does like 4m in his super and gets a second super often doing 8m total, I was able to give him super high crit and he crits 46 percent of the time

post super, his def is nearly 200k, he attacks and tanks better than vegito

eventually bardock will be best I feel when he awakens but for now, broly is criminally underrated

time to put some respect on broly

User Info: DemonSlayer92

DemonSlayer92
2 days ago#2
I agree, my dood. Broly best get the respect.

also real talk, how does Vegito only have like 70k - 90k defense? I feel there’s something wrong with the math there, especially considering the DFE stats...
I'm a casual enthusiast.
Dokkan Battle friend ID: 1663690159
DemonSlayer92 posted...

also real talk, how does Vegito only have like 70k - 90k defense? I feel there’s something wrong with the math there, especially considering the DFE stats...
What team are you using him on? At 55% with a dual 170% leader and no links the minimum he should get is 100k even before supering.

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
2 days ago#4
IceCreamOnStero posted...
What team are you using him on? At 55% with a dual 170% leader and no links the minimum he should get is 100k even before supering.

Nah, before links his max is 85k at the free dupe level.
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487
Pythonidae posted...
Nah, before links his max is 85k at the free dupe level.
Its not though?

55% he has 6830 raw def.
+340% from the LS to get 30000
+140% from the passive to get 70000
+40% from his support to get 100k

Piccoloiscool
2 days ago#6
DemonSlayer92 posted...

@DemonSlayer92

mine is typically near 100-110k I think, it’s because he gets it start of turn, I think vegito is better as a third spot unit if I’m honest

guy does like 2.3/2.4m ish and doesn’t rank that well

User Info: nro87

nro87
2 days ago#7
Well, as someone who pulled 2 copies of the Gohan but none of the other SSJ4s, I hope he becomes the best out of this set when he gets his awakening.
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei

User Info: kage_53

kage_53
2 days ago#8
I tried taking him into ESBR and he takes 100k on normals (mine has two dupes). His damage also falls of super hard there because he doesn’t have support and you can not link him with the other two broly units.
(edited 2 days ago)

Piccoloiscool
2 days ago#9
kage_53 posted...
I tried taking him into ESBR and he takes 100k on normals (mine has two dupes). His damage also falls of super hard there because he doesn’t have support and you can not link him with the other two broly units.

@kage_53

all the new ssj4s are only good on the crossover team, I will certainly admit that, they blow outside of their own team but that’s expected as their passive really needs each other

Piccoloiscool
2 days ago#10
nro87 posted...
Well, as someone who pulled 2 copies of the Gohan but none of the other SSJ4s, I hope he becomes the best out of this set when he gets his awakening.

@nro87

next year, I think gohan will be the ultimate def and stunner

bardock will be the ultimate att unit
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. I'm gonna say it, broly is the best out of the new ssj4s
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A