• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. GFQ War Room: Extreme Super Battle Road GLB/JP edition

User Info: KnowsNoLimits

KnowsNoLimits
2 weeks ago#1
Ok so the latest news shows that Global is getting the first 10 stages and Japan is getting 10 category ESBR.

So I figure since this is a world wide celebration, let’s have a place where we can all strategise and gain help for both versions.

Hey I’m just happy for some content.

So good luck all.
For some comprehensive Bloodborne, FFX and other gaming vids, check out my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5Unpakjk90UFN6Mub1qeA

User Info: DokkanFla

DokkanFla
2 weeks ago#2
EXT Teq will be pretty hard for me, EXT INT might be the easiest just because LR INT Cell is on the team, and my boujack is at 3 dupes.

edit: yo I have Teq Raditz , I swear I just noticed it, too bad I can't farm his sa since I used all my keys farming links lmao.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: sabin017

sabin017
2 weeks ago#3
The strategy is to be a whale.
http://i.imgur.com/TWsfIIj.gif

User Info: chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88
2 weeks ago#4
DokkanFla posted...
too bad I can't farm his sa since I used all my keys farming links
This is why using keys to farm links is actually a terrible idea, just run 23-8 ffs especially while 4x EXP is live.
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
2 weeks ago#5
sabin017 posted...
The strategy is to be a whale.
Sadly this is the truest answer. If they calibrated the event(s) to either 0% or 55% Hidden Potential units it wouldnt be so bad but I swear they calibrate it for 100% HiPo units making F2Pers screwed over unless the team(s) can be farmed/obtained F2P.
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: JE8

JE8
2 weeks ago#6
DokkanFla posted...
EXT Teq will be pretty hard for me, EXT INT might be the easiest just because LR INT Cell is on the team, and my boujack is at 3 dupes.

Why is EXT INT might be the easiest because LR INT Cell? I have him but maybe don't know how to use him properly
GFQZoro
Dokkan ID : 1053826773

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
2 weeks ago#7
JE8 posted...
Why is EXT INT might be the easiest because LR INT Cell? I have him but maybe don't know how to use him properly
He's basically a free healing item in every battle.

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
2 weeks ago#8
chaosinuyasha posted...
Sadly this is the truest answer. If they calibrated the event(s) to either 0% or 55% Hidden Potential units it wouldnt be so bad but I swear they calibrate it for 100% HiPo units making F2Pers screwed over unless the team(s) can be farmed/obtained F2P.
It’s doable with 55% units, except super AGL, that’s for the whales and maybe ext teq
Dokkan Battle Global ID : 1473867324
Dokkan Battle Japan ID : 1696709668
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
2 weeks ago#9
NoTrollGaming posted...
It’s doable with 55% units, except super AGL, that’s for the whales and maybe ext teq
Yea I lack TEQ Radditz so EXT TEQ will be hard for me as well.

Also I'm irritated the Dokkan Wiki teams practically all have the support type units in their teams as not everyone summons on type banners(I only summoned on STR like last year or so for a shot at LR Broly back then and only got Hit)
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: Crazysilver03

Crazysilver03
2 weeks ago#10
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/4/5/AAcM_SAAA6Cx.jpg https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/4/6/AAcM_SAAA6Cy.jpg

My INT teams on JPN.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. GFQ War Room: Extreme Super Battle Road GLB/JP edition
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A