• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. What do YOU think is the best category in the game?

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 week ago#1
Which category is the STRONGEST Dokkan category?

Here are the criteria I used to narrow the list down to these 9:

1- How good the leader is
2- How good the roster is
3- How good the rotations are
4- How often is the leader findable on the friends list

And my vote goes to Transformation Boost
Cooler is the best leader in the game, so that's why I voted for that team
The official sexyness connoisseur~

User Info: SSJMewzard

SSJMewzard
1 week ago#2
For me, that's easily Kamehameha. There's so many good units on it that I have.

LR AGL SSJ Gohan
LR AGL SSJ4 Goku
TEQ Vegetto Blue
LR INT SSJ Goku & SSJ Vegeta
LR STR UI Goku (Sign)
LR PHY SSJ Goku (Angel) & SSJ Vegeta (Angel)

Throw on LR TEQ Vegetto and LR STR Gogeta? Amazing.

Hell, you can run LR AGL SSJ2 Caulifla & SSJ2 Kale on the team with a secondary if you wish (Super AGL has a ton of great units if you need the substitutions).
Why?

User Info: SuperVegitoFAN

SuperVegitoFAN
1 week ago#3
SSJMewzard posted...
For me, that's easily Kamehameha. There's so many good units on it that I have.

LR AGL SSJ Gohan
LR AGL SSJ4 Goku
TEQ Vegetto Blue
LR INT SSJ Goku & SSJ Vegeta
LR STR UI Goku (Sign)
LR PHY SSJ Goku (Angel) & SSJ Vegeta (Angel)

Throw on LR TEQ Vegetto and LR STR Gogeta? Amazing.

Hell, you can run LR AGL SSJ2 Caulifla & SSJ2 Kale on the team with a secondary if you wish (Super AGL has a ton of great units if you need the substitutions).

Yeah.

LR Fusions, LR UIO Goku, LR Goku/Vegeta.

If Goku/Vegeta are DFE LRs, that means that Kamehameha can STILL lead all but 1, ALL BUT ONE, DFE LR, and thats SS4 Vegeta.

Arguably the worst one too.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: momo92

momo92
1 week ago#4
Kamehameha
Pure Saiyans
Super Saiyans

My top 3
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433
XBL GT: Pathos Da Ghost

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
1 week ago#5
#LastResortGang

Kamehameha is so boring
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
1 week ago#6
BipBapBam posted...
#LastResortGang

Kamehameha is so boring
Well the topic is about the BEST, not the most fun to run. Though the 2 can go hand in hand.

Anyway I have to agree with Kamehameha, especially since I got lucky and pulled STR Namek Goku off the Beerus banner I can actually have a team of DFE units and not have to rely on a F2P(albeit a good stacker) tag along.
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
1 week ago#7
It’s tough because a lot of the best categories have a lot of overlap at the top tiers.
GET a load of THIS!!!!!
Glb:Kamehameha
Jp(global soon):TB

Mainly because TB is mostly KMHM but with a better leader and stuff.

Plus, with 120% EZAs coming out, Str Cooler linked with Phy Cooler will probably be ridicolous
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 week ago#9
  • RoG because the new LR Blueku/Geta is insane. and you can run double UI (zamasu lead), GB, VB, and Blueku/Geta on the same team.

• Kamehameha because it can run a full DFE LR team. plus all the broken LRs like Gobros, VB GB and UI Goku is in there

• Transformation boost because the leader is a support for them, strong, and the category is very expansive. literally all character that has transformation requirement is included there

Kamehameha might have a ki issues what's with Gohan only have PfB, Gobros not having good ki links, and/or needing androids like Cell to transform him (not necessary though)

RoG have an excellent ki links, double UI with PfB + OiaF, GB PfB + OiaF, etc. but the team is kinda held back with low LS. although having zamasu lead and UI friends means you will have 300% atk and hp LS.

TB might have some synergy issues, and Cooler is not as strong as the current LRs, but the team and the leader is soooooo versatile you can run practically anything and it's still great

Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: SSJMewzard

SSJMewzard
1 week ago#10
samxmas posted...
* RoG because the new LR Blueku/Geta is insane. and you can run double UI (zamasu lead), GB, VB, and Blueku/Geta on the same team.

* Kamehameha because it can run a full DFE LR team. plus all the broken LRs like Gobros, VB GB and UI Goku is in there

* Transformation boost because the leader is a support for them, strong, and the category is very expansive. literally all character that has transformation requirement is included there

Kamehameha might have a ki issues what's with Gohan only have PfB, Gobros not having good ki links, and/or needing androids like Cell to transform him (not necessary though)

RoG have an excellent ki links, double UI with PfB + OiaF, GB PfB + OiaF, etc. but the team is kinda held back with low LS. although having zamasu lead and UI friends means you will have 300% atk and hp LS.

TB might have some synergy issues, and Cooler is not as strong as the current LRs, but the team and the leader is soooooo versatile you can run practically anything and it's still great

I've never once had any real issues with Ki in my Kamehameha team.

LR AGL SSJ Gohan? Gains more Ki as events go on (up to +5).
LR STR UI Goku (Sign)? Gains more Ki as he dodges (up to +7). I've come up short on Ki before only for a dodge to make a regular attack a Super or a Super an Ultra Super.
LR INT SSJ Goku & SSJ Vegeta and LR PHY SSJ Goku (Angel) & SSJ Vegeta (Angel)? Both get a ton of Ki from Rainbow orbs, especially after transforming.
LR AGL SSJ4 Goku? Gets a ton of Ki from both Rainbow and AGL orbs.

Look at the new LR in Japan that also falls into Kamehameha, they also get a bunch of extra Ki from Rainbow orbs.

And they pair well together with LR STR UI Goku (Sign) or STR Blue Kaioken Goku due to the Tournament of Power links.

My problem with my Transformation Boost team is that I completely lack STR Cooler, lol.

Do agree with leader issues with LR STR UI Goku (Sign). I do have AGL Zamasu, but that does lean towards an at least partially Extreme team. Which isn't necessarily bad, but since I also lack PHY Beerus, it is what it is.
Why?
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. What do YOU think is the best category in the game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A