• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #73: Fine, I'll Do it Myself
dulldrohl posted...
not to mention that he's like 2 weeks before Tanabata.

BipBapBam posted...
I fully plan on skipping Tanabata anyways. Those s*** banners always have terrible rates and like a billion featured units

If STR LR Gogeta is on it and can be bought, I'll just use my red coins and call it a day >___>
Yeah tbf tanabata is only useful for coins most people have like 25 out of 30 of the featured units so I'd rather put stones into ui
Troll exterminator

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
3 weeks ago#12
Superjustsaying posted...
Yeah tbf tanabata is only useful for coins most people have like 25 out of 30 of the featured units so I'd rather put stones into ui
It's still one of the best banners in the game. Chance to get DFE LR's (and the new DFE if you didn't pull on the part 1 banner) and it's a good banner for dupe hunting.

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
3 weeks ago#13
Didn't realize Tanabata was so soon, finally I can buy Vegito. Unless I pull him but I doubt it lol.
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487

User Info: SuperVegitoFAN

SuperVegitoFAN
3 weeks ago#14
Im honestly tempted to just buy SBA Goku instead, now that INT Rose wasnt added, and theres no clue as to WHEN he will be added.

The fact that hes on SSJ and Last Resort is very tempting... espicially last resort...
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
3 weeks ago#15
Was there ever an HD pic of the transformed SS2 Kefla?

User Info: Srk700

Srk700
3 weeks ago#16
1 multi and a few singles for trash. I know it was only 1 multi but after all the unwanted crap I got off of Kefla's banner I was hoping to pull something worth a damn.

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
3 weeks ago#17
So I just went ahead and did 9 singles because honestly I couldn't wait and I had like 3 s***ty multis on Kefla's banner but then pulled 3 DFE units on just singles, so why not.

I did manage to pull two featured units, unfortunately not the one that matters lol.
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487
I hate having to have Hit on this team.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/9/0/AABCUNAAAkcq.jpg
edit: just had him get me killed with a 240k or so NORMAL hit on level 30. God just get this over with already.
edit2: finally, worst EZA ever.
edit3: decided to give the LR banner another chance. Screen crack yet the only SSR was Videl. Once again, f*** these blue/gold rip-offs.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Srk700

Srk700
3 weeks ago#19
Even with EZA Caulifla, Super AGL ESBR is still BS. Why did they have to screw over every unit just because they were scared of LR Gohan (and probably K&C too even though they only shine against 2 fights that you might not even get)?

User Info: Crazysilver03

Crazysilver03
3 weeks ago#20
Srk700 posted...
Even with EZA Caulifla, Super AGL ESBR is still BS. Why did they have to screw over every unit just because they were scared of LR Gohan (and probably K&C too even though they only shine against 2 fights that you might not even get)?
Are you using Fit Buu? He is amazing for ESBR.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #73: Fine, I'll Do it Myself
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A