• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Is the Dokkan Battle Summon Simulator reliable?

User Info: DigitechX

DigitechX
4 weeks ago#31
Rahl13 posted...
This is a very clear indication that you have no clue how random actually works.
???

That is how random works, though?

If it was truly random you should have wildly different pulls across multiple banners but instead specific cards seem to be similar across almost all banner pulls regardless of the rates which, while it may be a very large coincidence, is awfully suspect.
I M P R E S S I V E N I N J A S K I L L S

User Info: Joestar

Joestar
4 weeks ago#32
It is a representation of dokkan summon. Kinda like a reimagining, not the same thing though. We don't know how dokkan does their "random."

Random numbers is one for the hardest thing to do in programming.
Next time on dragon ball z

User Info: Rahl13

Rahl13
4 weeks ago#33
DigitechX posted...
???

That is how random works, though?

If it was truly random you should have wildly different pulls across multiple banners but instead specific cards seem to be similar across almost all banner pulls regardless of the rates which, while it may be a very large coincidence, is awfully suspect.

Yeah that isn't how random works. True random is streaky as hell not some kind of even distribution. Getting 10 of one unit and zero of another is exactly how true random works.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Is the Dokkan Battle Summon Simulator reliable?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A