• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Is the Dokkan Battle Summon Simulator reliable?

User Info: grenade13

grenade13
1 month ago#1
Hi guys,

Do you know if the Battle Summon Simulator is reliable? https://dokkanbattle-summon-simulator.herokuapp.com/

I tried a few simulation on the anniversary banners with featured Gssr activated (I understand these banner garantee a featured Ssr?), and the summons where VERY generous. Can I hope to have similar pulls on the actual anniversary banners or is this simulator actually biased/unrealistic?

Thanks in advance.

User Info: DNC88

DNC88
1 month ago#2
I'd say no.

It replicates the assumed summon formula as closely as possible I suppose, but like you, my summon experience on the simulator is flames - my summon experience in game is absolutely atrocious.
PSN - DevilsNeverCry

User Info: jgok

jgok
1 month ago#3
DNC88 posted...
I'd say no.

It replicates the assumed summon formula as closely as possible I suppose, but like you, my summon experience on the simulator is flames - my summon experience in game is absolutely atrocious.

Amusingly for me it's the other way around. I can do 100 multi on the simulator and get 1 copy of the banner unit but in game it very rarely takes more than 500 stones

User Info: Falconer40

Falconer40
1 month ago#4
I don't believe the 5th anniversary banners (for the new DFE LR fusions) are offering guaranteed *featured* SSRs. Just plain old GSSR I expect.
Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
1 month ago#5
Falconer40 posted...
I don't believe the 5th anniversary banners (for the new DFE LR fusions) are offering guaranteed *featured* SSRs. Just plain old GSSR I expect.
I dont think ANY DFE banner does that, aside from pilaf trove tickets. It'd be too good a summon if they did, though IF they did they may get more revenue, and maybe get F2Pers like me summoning on nearly every banner lol
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: grenade13

grenade13
1 month ago#6
Falconer40 posted...

Yeah you are right, it garantees normal SSRs. I did a few more summon on both Gogeta and Vegito banner it was a lot less exciting. Gotta expect to walk away without a lot of the great units these banners offer.

User Info: SSJKaioShin

SSJKaioShin
1 month ago#7
Yeah your “problem” was you made it GFSSR that raised your probability of pulling one of the fusions from .5% to 1%.

I would say the simulator is accurate but as with all things regarding summoning it’s all luck. I’m real life and on the simulator I’ve rainbowed a unit in like 1000 stones and I’ve had times where I don’t see the unit I want for over 1000
Never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

User Info: Spiritsaiyan101

Spiritsaiyan101
1 month ago#8
It uses the same rates Dokkan uses.
PSN/XBL: Spiritsaiyan101
Dokkan ID: 2816489404 (Global)

User Info: ronaldjenkees

ronaldjenkees
1 month ago#9
Clicked a few times then it asked me to donate lmao.

User Info: UraRenge2005

UraRenge2005
1 month ago#10
Spiritsaiyan101 posted...
It uses the same rates Dokkan uses.

You mean uses the same rates Dokkan claims to use. What’s it actually uses if far, far, far more in favor of boning players for profit.
DBS (TV series) is inconsistent because there's 4 producers and 6 different writers. Imagine these guys trying to order 1 kind of pizza. No, they got 10.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Is the Dokkan Battle Summon Simulator reliable?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A