• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. New best unit in the game?

User Info: jgok

jgok
6 days ago#1
This is lr ui goku with a single dupe with passive maxed out....

https://imgur.com/a/buwHjy0

Now granted that was a dokkan attack but holy hell

User Info: The_Yahtz09

The_Yahtz09
6 days ago#2
I personally think he’s the best unit in the game. I play global only though, so I haven’t seen the 5 year LR fusions in action yet. Just reading their kits, I’d definitely pick the UI LR over them.
Arkansas Razorbacks || Oklahoma City Thunder || Cleveland Sports

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
6 days ago#3
The_Yahtz09 posted...
I personally think he’s the best unit in the game. I play global only though, so I haven’t seen the 5 year LR fusions in action yet. Just reading their kits, I’d definitely pick the UI LR over them.
They're better when they get built up... but that's like 7+ turns deep. UI can max out on his 2nd rotation if you get lucky.

User Info: qwertyboy

qwertyboy
6 days ago#4
dulldrohl posted...
They're better when they get built up... but that's like 7+ turns deep. UI can max out on his 2nd rotation if you get lucky.
Honestly, I think UI Goku, for short events, is the best unit in the game. Long events, Gogeta and Vegito are tied at 1, and UI Goku is probably at 5 or something (just because there's defense stackers that I would consider more valuable than him, but I can't discredit his dodges).
"I think he's called the One Punch Man because that's all it took to defeat him." -Goku

User Info: Zeero_Beat

Zeero_Beat
6 days ago#5
qwertyboy posted...
Honestly, I think UI Goku, for short events, is the best unit in the game. Long events, Gogeta and Vegito are tied at 1, and UI Goku is probably at 5 or something (just because there's defense stackers that I would consider more valuable than him, but I can't discredit his dodges).
What makes them better than KnC? Just the damage overall? Because I feel like I can’t die in long events with knc (or Lr Gohan).
PSN ID: ZeroBeattt

User Info: Pookykin

Pookykin
6 days ago#6
I still think the fusion are the best but you can make a case for UI Goku too. I wouldn't argue against it.
PookyGFQ - 495014301
Xhoru Switch FC - 3334-6695-5896

User Info: Callista08

Callista08
6 days ago#7
People saying UI is the best LR I think are just riding the hype train and not thinking practically.

His passive is entirely linked to chance making it not consistent from the top. Not to mention that the stats peak, albeit high, they do have a peak. This means longer events he cant be as competitive.

We should just give it some time before we go crazy.
3DS Friend Code: 3668-8577-0665

User Info: StrykeBlayde

StrykeBlayde
6 days ago#8
Callista08 posted...
His passive is entirely linked to chance making it not consistent from the top. Not to mention that the stats peak, albeit high, they do have a peak. This means longer events he cant be as competitive.

I mean, a 70% chance to dodge for 7 turns, and then a 50% chance from then on certainly helps with consistency. Especially when each dodge makes needing each other dodge less necessary for tanking.

If we were talking the SSR or TUR forms, which straight-up lose the dodge chance after their turns expire, then sure maybe you'd have a stronger point.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4049871/
https://dbz.space/box/12973

User Info: SuperVegitoFAN

SuperVegitoFAN
6 days ago#9
The_Yahtz09 posted...

They take a bit longer time to build up, BUT

A: ALL THREE UNITS have the same atk and def maxed out (77% as is + 7% when you do something (Dodge for Goku, attack for fusions), which caps at 77% for a total of 213,29%)

B: UIO Goku hits this max higher and dodges

C: But Fusions always attack twice per turn (Guarenteed Super from Vegito when transformed), and are easier to pull.

Id go as far as to say that the people that DID pull UIO Goku, are the people (ignoring JP players) that knows perfectly well what the LR Fusions can do, as the ATK/DEF passive is the exact same, just a different buildup.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: OMGWYATT

OMGWYATT
6 days ago#10
I’d still put both Blue Fusions above him...they offer a higher floor and ceiling, and are much more reliable. I do think he’s pretty easily #3 though, which is still awesome. The fact that it’s even a discussion is good enough imo.
FE Heroes: 4073379790
Dokkan (Global): 1906924533
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. New best unit in the game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A