• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. What are the current top 10 LRs in the game?

User Info: FolkenRawr

FolkenRawr
4 days ago#41
Deadlykharma12 posted...
I’m beginning to think you don’t like me or Bojack very much 😢

Honestly, the second they come out with a DFE Bojack, LR Bojack will jump into the top 10. Hell, give Agl Bojack a decent EZA and it'd be even better.
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jewstin-1884/hero/96459279
Dokkan Battle - GFQJustMe - 1682407820
FolkenRawr posted...
Honestly, the second they come out with a DFE Bojack, LR Bojack will jump into the top 10. Hell, give Agl Bojack a decent EZA and it'd be even better.
EZA INT Metal Cooler is actually Bojack's best linking partner. Yes he doesn't have the Bojack specific links but he's still giving Bojack 5 ki, 45% attack and 40% defense, not to mention EZA INT Metal Cooler as a unit is way better than any of the other Bojack's including the TUR of the LR.
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
4 days ago#43
samxmas posted...
They have a perfectly valid reason to do that though.

First off a card is not judged solely based on its raw power.

Judging from passive alone, LR KC blew them both out of the water. KC is undeniably great

But that doesn't mean they wins in every other aspects.

Gohan and Gobros wins in leader skill, numbers of category, and versatility for example

While LR KC have many requirements and restrictions that might hinders them down
Nah, the gap is actually large enough between those two that secondary/tertiary concerns don't impact it. The girls are objectively superior to the bros.

I've always upped the GoBros, but if you're going to use them effectively, you do pretty much have to build the team around them. KC can just be tossed onto any of their teams and work just fine without optimizing, even against enemies that don't trigger their additionals.

User Info: LG50

LG50
4 days ago#44
Teq VB
Str Gogeta
Agl Kale and Caulifla
Teq Broly
Teq Gobros
Agl Gohan
Int Cell
Str SS4 vegeta
Int Vegito
Gokuza

DBZ Dokkan Battle ID: 384698908, Box: https://dbz.space/box/25499
Pokemon Go FC: 933919431286 for daily gifts
samxmas posted...
They have a perfectly valid reason to do that though.

First off a card is not judged solely based on its raw power.

Judging from passive alone, LR KC blew them both out of the water. KC is undeniably great

But that doesn't mean they wins in every other aspects.

Gohan and Gobros wins in leader skill, numbers of category, and versatility for example

While LR KC have many requirements and restrictions that might hinders them down
I definitely feel they're better than gobros, gobros need a team built round them only have 1 ki link and dont have a solid linking partner the only thing gobros has over them is categories

Troll exterminator

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
3 days ago#46
People that think you need to build a team for the GoBros clearly don't use them properly. Their whole strength is literally that they're self-sufficient and can be thrown on any team and do well (and considering how many categories they're in that's a hell of a lot of teams).

Caulikale only edge out the GoBros and SS Gohan on their best team, however unlike those two Caulikale's "best team" is running a bunch of absolute trash outdated TUR's, at which point you have to start asking the question about what the point even is in maxing their damage when you're sacrificing so much overall damage from the rest of the team.

Caulikale are good units, you can slap them on a team and be assured that the enemy can't damage them. Which is always handy. BUT! That's all they do outside of their own team, and their own team is frankly complete trash. GoBros and SS Gohan do not need you to jump a billion hoops to reach peak performance, ergo they are superior.
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma, Fate GO, DBZ Dokkan Battle

User Info: Ryuuma93

Ryuuma93
3 days ago#47
LR KFC are overrated. They're dragged down by their mediocre leader skill.
#artetaout

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
3 days ago#48
^this

I feel like LR KC defense is overkill, (example you have like 500k defense, but all you need to tank all attacks is 150k defense)

while Gobros' stats is well balanced with his other aspects that is just enough to clear the hardest events

One more thing to note is that you can run double Gobros on any category SBR you wanna tackle and it's still optimal.

Here's some example:
https://imgur.com/a/ZAiYaC3

So you can run and clear seven different category teams under double Gobros lead. That's a plus as to why Gobros is better than KC

Edit: i'm not quoting Ryuuma's but M1astray's post btw. Got ninja'd XD
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: OMGWYATT

OMGWYATT
3 days ago#49
Imo

1. LR Vegito Blue (TEQ)
  2. LR Kale & Caulifla
  3. LR SSJ Gohan
  4. LR Gogeta (STR)
  5. LR Gobro’s
  6. LR Goku & Frieza
  7. LR SSJ4 Goku
  8. LR SSJ Goku (AGL)
  9. LR Vegito (INT)
  10. LR Broly (TEQ)

I really think 3rd Anni Vegito/Gogeta are hella underrated...they’re both still monstrously strong. Also, not an HM or anything, but OG Trunks and LR Gohan & Trunks still vastly outperform the general opinion of them I feel like.
FE Heroes: 4073379790
Dokkan (Global): 1906924533

User Info: FolkenRawr

FolkenRawr
3 days ago#50
chrisscorsese88 posted...
EZA INT Metal Cooler is actually Bojack's best linking partner. Yes he doesn't have the Bojack specific links but he's still giving Bojack 5 ki, 45% attack and 40% defense, not to mention EZA INT Metal Cooler as a unit is way better than any of the other Bojack's including the TUR of the LR.

That's actually really interesting, thank you.

And I'm with @M1Astray on this one. Not necessarily saying GoBros is better than LR KC, but to say GoBros needs the team built around them is just nonsense. Glue someone like Movie Hero Support SSJ Gohan, LR Agl Gohan or EZA Goten and you're golden.
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jewstin-1884/hero/96459279
Dokkan Battle - GFQJustMe - 1682407820
(edited 3 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. What are the current top 10 LRs in the game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A