• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #67: 500 stones hype
The Fusions category needs more supports. INT Pandel is not cutting it these days. Potara has support coming out of their ears while Fusions gets squat. Not even DB Heroes has helped in that department.

Also wondering if I should start rolling on gold/blue coin banners this year for a change. I want that Movie SSJ Goku and his nightmare face, KFC, and Broly.

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
2 weeks ago#12
SuperVegitoFAN posted...
Too much grinding to get gogeta prepped for battle, but that should be the case. If its 5ki when attacking, thats the same wording as INT Ultimate Gohan, who only needs 1 ki (if youre running 2 3ki leads obviously) from either links or boards to super.

You have 6ki from leads. If you accumulate another 7 from Links and orbs, that should be an ultra super every time.
I think that might be the case too, otherwise it's not that useful, thanks.

Gobros wouldn't super if you collect 11 ki, but Int Ultihan and Phy Broly will super if you collect 8 ki. The different wording can makes a huge passive difference

Oh and I haven't congratulate you for pulling the main card. Congrats bud :)
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: SuperVegitoFAN

SuperVegitoFAN
2 weeks ago#13
samxmas posted...
I think that might be the case too, otherwise it's not that useful, thanks.

Gobros wouldn't super if you collect 11 ki, but Int Ultihan and Phy Broly will super if you collect 8 ki. The different wording can makes a huge passive difference

Oh and I haven't congratulate you for pulling the main card. Congrats bud :)

Im not shafted anymore... That was a rough 6 weeks (or so, it began in December with SS2 Goku/Vegeta..)
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: powerporing

powerporing
2 weeks ago#14
Hayato Nekketsu posted...
I have one multi left before the free one on Vegetto's banner and then it will be my 4th complete cycle on the damn thing without the new LR. I can't get too angry since I did get two LR SVs though. Could at least give me some dupes of Zamasu and more Trunks at least. >_>
Come to think of it I've only pulled 5 featured units. AGI Trunks, TEQ Trunks, LR SV x2 and a useless PHY VB dupe.

Hey that PHY SSGSS Vegetto is getting an EZA soon, so he might get good passives... Unless you got copy when you have rainbowed him then that's sad.
When I say useless dupe it almost always means I already have them rainbowed. :v

User Info: finalshadowx2

finalshadowx2
2 weeks ago#16
I hope they also give out extra character slots for top grossing. I am already selling useless SSR dupe in order to make space for more cards. Yes. I am too stingy to spend DS to expand my box

samxmas posted...
If you collect 7 ki for Gogeta, does it makes him able to fire his super with his 5 ki passive?
Yes. Just like when you have 13ki he will automatically launch his 18ki SA.

All SBR stages cleared. (JP)
https://imgur.com/a/a3IRQ

User Info: SuperVegitoFAN

SuperVegitoFAN
2 weeks ago#17
finalshadowx2 posted...
I hope they also give out extra character slots for top grossing. I am already selling useless SSR dupe in order to make space for more cards. Yes. I am too stingy to spend DS to expand my box

With how many stones you tend to buy, im surprised you havent just decided to bunker down and get it over with.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
2 weeks ago#18
Still no stones? f*** off Bamco
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.
Neat, broke 58 million first try this time without even any support units on rotation. If there's one thing Fusions is good at it's hitting people really hard.

User Info: Crazysilver03

Crazysilver03
2 weeks ago#20
Hayato Nekketsu posted...
Neat, broke 58 million first try this time without even any support units on rotation. If there's one thing Fusions is good at it's hitting people really hard.
Lol I only got 7 ki orbs for STR EZA Gogeta and still got a 53M crit.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #67: 500 stones hype
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A