• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #67: 500 stones hype

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
2 weeks ago#1
5th anniversary after all tbh
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.

User Info: SuperVegitoFAN

SuperVegitoFAN
2 weeks ago#2
Didnt see i ended the topic lol.

...finally the 6 week long shaft is over...
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: Hayato Nekketsu

Hayato Nekketsu
2 weeks ago#3
I have one multi left before the free one on Vegetto's banner and then it will be my 4th complete cycle on the damn thing without the new LR. I can't get too angry since I did get two LR SVs though. Could at least give me some dupes of Zamasu and more Trunks at least. >_>
Come to think of it I've only pulled 5 featured units. AGI Trunks, TEQ Trunks, LR SV x2 and a useless PHY VB dupe.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
2 weeks ago#4
Man I want LR Vegito so f***ing badly, but I now have everything else on his banner and none of the LRs on Gogeta's

I wanna keep pulling for Vegito sooooo badly >________>
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.

User Info: Hungry_for_Sex

Hungry_for_Sex
2 weeks ago#5
do the new LR Vegito and new LR Gogeta link well together on last resort team? or need their own partners sorta?

I only have Gogeta wonder if I should keep trying for Vegito
D3PS4, FF15 PC, DBZ Dokkan Battle, FF14 MMO
Launch PS4, i5 7600K @4.5GHz, 16GB, 1060 6GB, T300RS GT

User Info: Hayato Nekketsu

Hayato Nekketsu
2 weeks ago#6
Doesn't help that his banner is stacked compared to Gogeta's (STR Omega and INT Gogeta, seriously? Plus Gohan >>>>> Cell).

SuperVegitoFAN
2 weeks ago#7
Hungry_for_Sex posted...
do the new LR Vegito and new LR Gogeta link well together on last resort team? or need their own partners sorta?

I only have Gogeta wonder if I should keep trying for Vegito

They have SSJ, Fused Fighter, OIAF, FB, Kamehameha, and Legendary power.

That should be ATK + 25% and 7500

Ki plus 5.

Not too bad id say.

Espicially not since they get ki from Passive as well (5 ki flat for Gogeta with 2ki flat for Vegito plus another 5 after 5 attacks has been done)

User Info: powerporing

powerporing
2 weeks ago#8
My new WDokkanFest LR luck streak is broken until I get the new LRs in this celebration lol. I got all previous LRs in their respective celebration banner in four or less pulls. The drought is real.

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
2 weeks ago#9
@SuperVegitoFAN
If you collect 7 ki for Gogeta, does it makes him able to fire his super with his 5 ki passive?

I'm confused because the passive said ki+5 when attacking
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

SuperVegitoFAN
2 weeks ago#10
samxmas posted...
@SuperVegitoFAN
If you collect 7 ki for Gogeta, does it makes him able to fire his super with his 5 ki passive?

I'm confused because the passive said ki+5 when attacking

Too much grinding to get gogeta prepped for battle, but that should be the case. If its 5ki when attacking, thats the same wording as INT Ultimate Gohan, who only needs 1 ki (if youre running 2 3ki leads obviously) from either links or boards to super.

You have 6ki from leads. If you accumulate another 7 from Links and orbs, that should be an ultra super every time.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #67: 500 stones hype
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A