• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #66: Execute The 5th Anniversary
I just went with an even Crit/AA spread for the kids, it's not like it would be that hard to get more copies to fix any errors later.
Speaking of, I wish extra LR VB base copies weren't so expensive, I realized the other day I went full crit on him when I use him as a tank more than anything.

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
3 weeks ago#492
Hayato Nekketsu posted...
I just went with an even Crit/AA spread for the kids, it's not like it would be that hard to get more copies to fix any errors later.
Speaking of, I wish extra LR VB base copies weren't so expensive, I realized the other day I went full crit on him when I use him as a tank more than anything.
Yeah, he really doesn't hit particularly hard by current standards, so it's best to prioritize his defensive aspects.
Gimmie
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/3/4/AABCUNAAAJrS.png

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
3 weeks ago#494
Watch them do something stupid and give us 55 stones instead of 100 lol.

User Info: SuperVegitoFAN

SuperVegitoFAN
3 weeks ago#495
dulldrohl posted...
Watch them do something stupid and give us 55 stones instead of 100 lol.

Im expecting 30.. cause IOS already got top grossing rewards.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
3 weeks ago#496
100 stones or we riot

You know what, it's the 5th anniversary f*** it just send 500 and we'll call it good
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.

SuperVegitoFAN
3 weeks ago#497
FINALLY a Not Trash multi.

Kid Trunks and Piccolo on screen... plus Vegeta. "Oh please let this mean fusion"

Pull down "Normal Text.. ah well still hope..." Sees something a the top of the screen "Is that the Zeno's? That means Guarenteed new Unit doesnt it..?"

Fusion into VB "Well atleast its one of the 3 LRs, but Zeno ment New right?"

and... well...
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/6/2/AAVOpwAAAJru.jpg

..FINALLY.. a multi that isnt trash (3 ssrs).. featured unit that i dont have (so none of that "Oh its a dupe, new unit atleast").. ANND its the main goddamn unit at that.

...does this mean my 6 week long Shaft is over?

User Info: powerporing

powerporing
3 weeks ago#498
SuperVegitoFAN posted...
FINALLY a Not Trash multi.

Kid Trunks and Piccolo on screen... plus Vegeta. "Oh please let this mean fusion"

Pull down "Normal Text.. ah well still hope..." Sees something a the top of the screen "Is that the Zeno's? That means Guarenteed new Unit doesnt it..?"

Fusion into VB "Well atleast its one of the 3 LRs, but Zeno ment New right?"

and... well...
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/6/2/AAVOpwAAAJru.jpg

..FINALLY.. a multi that isnt trash (3 ssrs).. featured unit that i dont have (so none of that "Oh its a dupe, new unit atleast").. ANND its the main goddamn unit at that.

...does this mean my 6 week long Shaft is over?
You should be known as SuperGogetaFan from now on lol.
BipBapBam posted...
100 stones or we riot

You know what, it's the 5th anniversary f*** it just send 500 and we'll call it good

It's a special celebration, just put 5 of each LR in my mail and I'll even forgo the stones.
(5 of EVERY LR, thanks).

SuperVegitoFAN
3 weeks ago#500
powerporing posted...
You should be known as SuperGogetaFan from now on lol.

My JP account should be called that. GLB has all of both, but JP favors Gogetas for sure. Only missing the LR PHY one.

Im just so happy to get a multi that isnt essentially dead (Trash GSSR), NOR a dupe for that matter. Hell only the SS3 Vegeta is a dupe.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #66: Execute The 5th Anniversary
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A