• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Trisagion 2 years ago#1
If i have AGL metal coora, will he still useful ?
swordz9 2 years ago#2
There’s always Battlefield, but otherwise probably not? AGL Metal Cooler is the best Metal Cooler in the game I believe
ShadowSilver13 2 years ago#3
Actually I've heard of a LOT of people taking along INT Metal Cooler instead of AGL Metal Cooler because he's way more versatile and synergizes way better on all of their available teams.

Ironically the only Team the AGL version wins on is Wicked Bloodline, but that's because he's the only Leader lol.

At least that's what I heard, I haven't tested it or seen proof of this. I just remember a lot of people saying INT was better than AGL when he came out on JP
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli
skullbone 2 years ago#4
Yeah as soon as Wicked Bloodline gets another leader I'm pretty sure the INT version brings more utility to a team. The team has enough good units that you don't need to force AGL Cooler onto a rotation and INT gives all allies ki +3 and ATK +30% / DEF +40%
skull
Trisagion 2 years ago#5
Ooof i read too late

i should have pick int metal coora instead of dupe Janemba
M1Astray 2 years ago#6
Honestly not sure I agree. Supports are nice and all, and INT EZA Cooler is one of the best. But AGL is pretty damn bonkers. You can add 300k damage to each attacker every few turns, OR you can smack your opponent for an extra 1.8+ million, heal, and tank. And transform for some clutch comebacks.

Not ruling it out, but simply looking at his kit compared to my two-dupe AGl Cooler I'm not convinced he'll be the better pick. I'll test him out on Resurrected Warriors (which can basically be a proxy Wicked Bloodline team), but I highly doubt he'll outperform AGL Metal Cooler.

Also, while it's nothing to do with performance, his SA animation SUCKS compared to AGL.
Currently playing: Soul Calibur 6, Tales of Arise
Hvv0l24n9 2 years ago#7
M1Astray posted...
Honestly not sure I agree. Supports are nice and all, and INT EZA Cooler is one of the best. But AGL is pretty damn bonkers. You can add 300k damage to each attacker every few turns, OR you can smack your opponent for an extra 1.8+ million, heal, and tank. And transform for some clutch comebacks.

Not ruling it out, but simply looking at his kit compared to my two-dupe AGl Cooler I'm not convinced he'll be the better pick. I'll test him out on Resurrected Warriors (which can basically be a proxy Wicked Bloodline team), but I highly doubt he'll outperform AGL Metal Cooler.

Also, while it's nothing to do with performance, his SA animation SUCKS compared to AGL.
This is what i ALWAYS think about when people say things like that.

Does that support really outweigh what such and such units can do on their own? Does resurrected warriors, movie bosses, artificial life forms really struggle for ki all that much?

i guess support would really benefit an LR heavy team, but idk. i don’t have the energy to really run the numbers.
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
Sub-ZeroMKA 2 years ago#8
Yeah, the AGL's healing after his turn is pretty clutch.
Sub0GFQ 744582874
SUNS IN FOUR/ ROLL TIDE/ BOLT UP
ShadowSilver13 2 years ago#9
M1Astray posted...

I USUALLY agree, but INT Cooler isn't just a Support, he's like EZA Trunks. It makes a LOT of difference
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli
M1Astray 2 years ago#10
ShadowSilver13 posted...
I USUALLY agree, but INT Cooler isn't just a Support, he's like EZA Trunks. It makes a LOT of difference
The problem is that unlike Future Trunks EZA Cooler has to compete with a top quality Dokkanfest counterpart.

Good supports are fine and all, but they can't compete with Dokkanfests like AGL Metal Cooler. If I've got to choose between a floating support that adds 600k damage to the overall turn every three turns or a offensive monster who averages 1.8 million on their own who also tanks, heals and transforms... The choice ain't going to be a difficult one.

I'll run the tests on Resurrected Warriors of course, but I fully expect AGL Metal Cooler to remain the far superior option for those of us who have him. To this day the only support I consider worth running over a dedicated damage dealer is Movie SS Gohan when paired with the GoBros, and that's because he boosts the GoBros from a 3.4 million Ultimate average to a 5.5 million Ultimate average.
Currently playing: Soul Calibur 6, Tales of Arise
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A