• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Yet another surprise EZA
I was just scrolling through my google news when I see this gem pop up

http://imgur.com/gallery/5GviMfH

Pretty damn solid for a f2p card. It also seems that they have a fascination for this card in general since they keep reviving it lol.
FC: 3411-5012-9814 IGN: Javier
Dokkan:1985690131 GFQxKenny

User Info: holy_wing

holy_wing
1 week ago#2
just gonna leave this here

finalshadowx2 posted...
SSBKK EZA
LS: AGL type Ki+3, HP/ATK/DEF+120%
SA (Extreme): Greatly raises ATK, Immense damage while sacrificing 5% health
Passive: ATK/DEF+59%; Additional ATK/DEF+59% for 10 turns; Additional Atk+59% and guaranteed to land a Critical Hit (Once only to both) if it's the 9th turn or more;

EZA F2P INT SSJ Trunks
LS: INT type Ki+2, HP/ATK/DEF+70%
SA (Extreme): Supreme damage, lowers enemy's ATK/DEF
Passive: DEF+100%; ATK+100% when facing 2 or less enemies; Additional ATK+50% and great chance to land a Critical Hit if there is a [Androids] enemy

finalshadowx2 posted...
SSJ Gotenks getting EZA. Updating this post

PHY SSJ Gotenks EZA
LS: All types Ki+3, HP/ATK/DEF+77%
SA (Extreme): Immense damage, seals enemy SA
Passive: ATK+120% when launching SA; Ki+1 (Max +3) and DEF+30% (Max+120%) each time SA is launched

STR SSJ Gotenks EZA
LS: STR type Ki+2, HP/ATK/DEF+70%
SA (Extreme): Raises ATK/DEF for 1 turn; Supreme damage and medium chance to stun
Passive: ATK/DEF+80%; All allies Ki+1, ATK/DEF+40% when facing 2 or more enemies

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 week ago#3
KennyTheCyclone posted...
I was just scrolling through my google news when I see this gem pop up

http://imgur.com/gallery/5GviMfH

Pretty damn solid for a f2p card. It also seems that they have a fascination for this card in general since they keep reviving it lol.

Lol this one wasn't a surprise at all, it was known in advance.

The PHY/STR SSJ Gotenks EZA's were more of a suprise.

User Info: KennyTheCyclone

KennyTheCyclone
1 week ago#4
Oof should've read the jp topic before racing to post this lmao my b
FC: 3411-5012-9814 IGN: Javier
Dokkan:1985690131 GFQxKenny

User Info: holy_wing

holy_wing
1 week ago#5
KennyTheCyclone posted...
Oof should've read the jp topic before racing to post this lmao my b

nah, not everyone reads that topic. just helping @finalshadowx2 post his translation here for people who have yet to see the new ezas

User Info: returnofbeans

returnofbeans
1 week ago#6
Damn, that gore is hit hard with SA 100% passive. He must be insane now. Not to mention their is no gimmick to get the boost.
Ryzen 2700X 3.7Ghz / GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING / GTX 980 4GB / 16GB RAM / 240GB SSD + 2TB+3TB+4TB HDD / EVGA supernova 750W bronze
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
6 days ago#7
holy_wing posted...
EZA F2P INT SSJ Trunks
Passive: DEF+100%; ATK+100% when facing 2 or less enemies; Additional ATK+50% and great chance to land a Critical Hit if there is a [Androids] enemy

Do you KNOW how time consuming it is to unlock paths for him? They better at least give bonus drops
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
6 days ago#8
Sega9599 posted...
holy_wing posted...
EZA F2P INT SSJ Trunks

Do you KNOW how time consuming it is to unlock paths for him? They better at least give bonus drops

They do, the event got a revamp on JP.

The SR Future Gohan awakens into an SSR SSJ Future Gohan and there are 2 new Future 17 and 18 drop cards that are really damn good.

User Info: Ozarkk

Ozarkk
6 days ago#9
I think mine has either 1 or 2 paths opens but not for a lack of trying. Curse those Android 18 medals that never drop. I think my inventory has like 90+ Android 17 medals and 2 Android 18 medals.
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Odyssey, DBZ Dokkan
FC: 3067-7188-5090; Earth without art is just Eh.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Yet another surprise EZA
  • Post New Message