• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. What is everyone farming?

User Info: KnowsNoLimits

KnowsNoLimits
1 week ago#1
I waited so long for Piccolo and Gohan’s EZA to come back and finally just finished both of them. Collected all the frogs and the f2p Frieza is rainbowed as well.

Currently farming Piccolo’s to raise all of the SA’s of the one I own.
For some comprehensive Bloodborne, FFX and other gaming vids, check out my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5Unpakjk90UFN6Mub1qeA

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 week ago#2
Nothing. I’m out of content til Buuhan

User Info: momo92

momo92
1 week ago#3
Still doing the 2nd Form Frieza, his EZA is finished just need to SA farm and orbs

Trying and failing to clear the missions for Stage 2 of Infinite History in 1 go.

Out of STR orbs lol

So I have lots to do but I'm getting lazy again
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433
XBL GT: Pathos Da Ghost

User Info: luisdg

luisdg
1 week ago#4
Nothing. Pre farmed medals from the new dokkan event just because. Must find something to waste stamina on... 2nd form freezer for baba points maybe? Farm an extra strike character to unlock a path just to have a shiny star?
"Imagine a business where people hand you money. And you hand them back absolutely nothing."

User Info: I_Like_Stuffs_

I_Like_Stuffs_
1 week ago#5
Finishing up getting Second Form Frieza's potential orbs today. After that, probably nothing.
You havent set a signature for the message boards yet

User Info: fudawg45

fudawg45
1 week ago#6
Piccolos for str piccolo

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
1 week ago#7
I may grind large orbs from Freeza's stage to sell for baba points but aside from that nothing....
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board
Farming some Kid Gohans to raise the SA of the TEQ Icarus one for when he gets his awakening but the drop rate is worse than I remember. Only one copy out of 100+ stamina...
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

User Info: Joestar

Joestar
1 week ago#9
SS goku.
Next time on dragon ball z

User Info: zak_627

zak_627
1 week ago#10
Cyborg Tao SA tomorrow. Nothing after that. Everything is farmed until a few specific events return.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. What is everyone farming?
  • Post New Message