• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. How are you guys handling dupes after rainbow?

User Info: z_cherub

z_cherub
1 week ago#1
For example, I've got AGL SSJ2 Goku rainbowed, & I've also got 2 dupes of him.

I can either get baba points, or I can spend the resources to train them all up (medals + 2MM zeni) & feed to a same-name unit that rarely gets use (TEQ SSJ2 Angel Goku in this case).

With the prevalence of sleepy Kai, is it worth the resources, or are baba points the way to go these days?
PSN: ZCherub
sigh... depends on my mood.

If im capable of thinking straight i just lock the unit(s) for the future in case of ezas and such.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: Uchiha7

Uchiha7
1 week ago#3
I've got 5 INT Gogetas, 4 UI INT Gokus, 7 INT Ultimate Gohans, 4 PHY SSJ3 Gotenks just to name a few... Not even locked just rotting away in my box waiting for something that might not even happen.

I did use 1 Gogeta dupe to reverse a node now that I think about it.

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
1 week ago#4
Save em for EZAs. At this point it's only a question of when not if a unit will eza.
Thanks for saving fighting games Goku!

User Info: ShadowSilver13

ShadowSilver13
1 week ago#5
I haven't had this problem yet, but if I ever do, I think I'll save em for Battlefield. If possible, that is.

If I pull a 6th Namek Goku, I'll definitely farm him up.

If I pull an unfarmable unit like SSJ4 Gogeta, on the other hand, I'll probably either lock him until a better option pops up. I don't wanna waste Kais for a second copy I'll never really use
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: zelos736

zelos736
1 week ago#6
If I know I have other versions of that character already in my box or a newer version of that character is coming in an upcoming banner, I save it and eventually feed it to them for a super attack chance. If not, I will Baba it.

User Info: momo92

momo92
1 week ago#7
SuperVegito2487 posted...
sigh... depends on my mood.

If im capable of thinking straight i just lock the unit(s) for the future in case of ezas and such.
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433
XBL GT: Pathos Da Ghost
i had been saving them as backup leads for battlefield. i have a number of leads with paths open from this. i don't even use them though, as i have LRs or more recent TURs with solid backup leader skills.

as for EZAs... there's not really any shortage of sleepy kais or grand kais. no way am i gonna refarm 77 medals.
"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down."
Michael Ellner
Well, I have str majita rainbowed, and still have 3 copies leftover.... keeping those incase I pull LR agl majita.

Besides that, baba fodder, unless I know the unit can be used for a other solid card to raise it’s SA.
\_o__/

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
1 week ago#10
By being horribly depressed. I can't handle it tbh.
GET a load of THIS!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. How are you guys handling dupes after rainbow?
  • Post New Message