• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Noob question from an old player

User Info: EnmityToLuisGFq

EnmityToLuisGFq
1 month ago#1
So my biggest reward from cell banner was none other than my personal white whales INT Goku Black and STR Rosé, i am VERY SATISFIED with this, Subarashii indeed, the only way it could have been better was if i have gotten dupes or LR Black himself ( i know he's not on the banner btw)

So i was analyzing INT Black and i saw that he has the "greatly raises defense" thing and here's my stupid question: let's say before he transforms i had like 6 defense stack's, and then he transforms, do i lose the stack's that i had previously? And thus have to raise them again from 0? Or do i keep them regardless of what?

And if i do keep them, is he a viable unit for the Goku event? Why don't more people talk about him?

User Info: Lrn2h8

Lrn2h8
1 month ago#2
You keep the stacks when you transform.

I can't answer as to whether GB is viable though.
Dokkan Battle ID: 3168615359

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
1 month ago#3
EnmityToLuisGFq posted...
And if i do keep them, is he a viable unit for the Goku event? Why don't more people talk about him?

Could be that there are better alternatives nowadays, but INT Rose was the key i needed for my OLD JP account to beat it.

Used potara on it, he was the only infinite stacker, but LR SV (POst Fusion) was good enough for the rest.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

EnmityToLuisGFq
1 month ago#4
@Lrn2h8 ; @SuperVegito2487

Thanks a lot guy's for the answer's, i really appreciate all the help

Glad to know he's at least viable, everybody's give him a lot c***, but from the moment i saw him i wanted him and i needed him, very happy to know he has redeeming qualities

As for Potora (the team i will probably run him) doesn't Vegetto Blue also have stack's? Just confirming as i am trying to run a team with the most stack's as possible

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
1 month ago#5

Glad to know he's at least viable, everybody's give him a lot c***, but from the moment i saw him i wanted him and i needed him, very happy to know he has redeeming qualities

As for Potora (the team i will probably run him) doesn't Vegetto Blue also have stack's? Just confirming as i am trying to run a team with the most stack's as possible

TEQ and LR VBs 12ki Stacks yes.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: ShadowSilver13

ShadowSilver13
1 month ago#6

Both TEQ and LR VB stack 20% ATK&DEF when they do their 12 Ki Super, yes.

The issue is that the last stage of the Legendary Goku Event is INT Type, so TEQ VB is out of the question regardless
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli

User Info: sfgiantsfanmike

sfgiantsfanmike
1 month ago#7
ShadowSilver13 posted...

Both TEQ and LR VB stack 20% ATK&DEF when they do their 12 Ki Super, yes.

The issue is that the last stage of the Legendary Goku Event is INT Type, so TEQ VB is out of the question regardless

As long as you take your time you can stack enough defense to take double digits on regular attacks and not absurd damage on supers. Have seen Teq Caulifla do it several times.

EnmityToLuisGFq
1 month ago#8
Thanks a lot for all the help guy's

Well i guess all that's left is to wait for the event and see how it goes

Good luck everyone, wish you all the best and good luck with the tickets
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Noob question from an old player
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers