• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. GFQ War Room: Legendary Goku Event

User Info: KnowsNoLimits

KnowsNoLimits
2 weeks ago#1
The hardest event currently in the game is upon us, even though it’s been power creeped it should still be fun.

Team I’m going to try first

Kamehameha team
SS2 Gohan
LR Gohan and Goten
EZA Goku and Gohan
LR INT Cell
LR Vegito
LR Gogeta
For some comprehensive Bloodborne, FFX and other gaming vids, check out my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5Unpakjk90UFN6Mub1qeA

User Info: qwertyboy

qwertyboy
2 weeks ago#2
How much more time until it drops?
"I think he's called the One Punch Man because that's all it took to defeat him." -Goku

User Info: returnofbeans

returnofbeans
2 weeks ago#3
i really wanted gohan specifically for this event. i may have to test how well i can do with super lead AGL Goku.

but category level lead is probably going to be a must
Ryzen 2700X 3.7Ghz / GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING / GTX 980 4GB / 16GB RAM / 240GB SSD + 2TB+3TB+4TB HDD / EVGA supernova 750W bronze

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
2 weeks ago#4
KnowsNoLimits posted...
The hardest event currently in the game is upon us, even though it’s been power creeped it should still be fun.

Kamehameha team
SS2 Gohan
LR Gohan and Goten
EZA Goku and Gohan
LR INT Cell
LR Vegito
LR Gogeta

I'll probably swap LR Gohan and Goten with INT Goku Black as atm I lack said LR Bros :( Still that aside I hope this can clear it as I wanna get those 7 wins and 35 shaft tickets out of the way lol
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: MrDeathPenalty

MrDeathPenalty
2 weeks ago#5
I'm going with my new BnB

LR Cell
AGL Gohan
LR Trunks
TEQ Cell
EZA Gohan
Not sure about sixth slot, but it'll either be Zamasu or Vegeta/Trunks

If that fails I always got a plan B
LR Gohan
LR Gogeta
LR Cell
Transku
UI Goku
EZA SS3 Goku
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/mrxdEAthxpEnAlty
Dragon: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

User Info: returnofbeans

returnofbeans
2 weeks ago#6
probably not a good idea on the EZA goku. since the event is considered 1 long battle with phases/transformations.

there are no breaks. EZA SS3 goku loses his passive after 7 turns.
Ryzen 2700X 3.7Ghz / GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING / GTX 980 4GB / 16GB RAM / 240GB SSD + 2TB+3TB+4TB HDD / EVGA supernova 750W bronze

User Info: MrDeathPenalty

MrDeathPenalty
2 weeks ago#7
returnofbeans posted...
probably not a good idea on the EZA goku. since the event is considered 1 long battle with phases/transformations.

there are no breaks. EZA SS3 goku loses his passive after 7 turns.
Ah that's right. SS4 Vegeta it is!
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/mrxdEAthxpEnAlty
Dragon: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
2 weeks ago#8
Same team I used for Infinite History with a couple of changes.

-AGL SS Gohan (2 dupes)
-INT Perfect Cell (2 dupes)
-INT Goku Black (1 dupe)
-TEQ Goku/Gohan
-INT LR Vegito (2 dupes)
-PHY LR Gogeta

Rotations will be Gohan+Black (works better than you'd think) and Gohan+EZAkuhan. Cell, Gogeta, and Vegito are there for heals. I doubt I'll even need items with this team, every unit that stacks defence also doubles as a healer in long battles. Might not even see any transformations...

chaosinuyasha posted...
KnowsNoLimits posted...

Kamehameha team
SS2 Gohan
LR Gohan and Goten
EZA Goku and Gohan
LR INT Cell
LR Vegito
LR Gogeta

I'll probably swap LR Gohan and Goten with INT Goku Black as atm I lack said LR Bros :( Still that aside I hope this can clear it as I wanna get those 7 wins and 35 shaft tickets out of the way lol

Black is the better pick anyway. I used the GoBros during Infinite History and the final INT boss smashed their faces in.

Defence buffs are king in this. So INT Black's infinite defence is more valuable.
Currently playing: Nier Automata, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Fate GO, DBZ Dokkan Battle, YGO Duel Links, Pokemon Go
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: qwertyboy

qwertyboy
2 weeks ago#9
@M1Astray
...what team were you running, and what percentage is your GoBros at? My GoBros have 2 dupes, and I ran them on the Kamehameha team. They f***ing ANNIHILATED the DB History event, by the time the final stage was around...
"I think he's called the One Punch Man because that's all it took to defeat him." -Goku

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
2 weeks ago#10
qwertyboy posted...
@M1Astray
...what team were you running, and what percentage is your GoBros at? My GoBros have 2 dupes, and I ran them on the Kamehameha team. They f***ing ANNIHILATED the DB History event, by the time the final stage was around...

No dupe, so 55% HP. They were still great against Cell, it was just Gohan being INT and deciding to SA them that hurt. Still won without items though, but given UI Goku can dodge I don't think I'll bother when I can just grind him into the dirt slowly.

I was clearing the category missions for Infinite History, so I ran Transku (no dupes) and SSBE Vegeta (3 dupes) to clear the Pure Saiyans mission instead of the LR Fusions. The rest of the team was the same.
Currently playing: Nier Automata, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Fate GO, DBZ Dokkan Battle, YGO Duel Links, Pokemon Go
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. GFQ War Room: Legendary Goku Event
  • Post New Message