• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Finally pulled a TB leader, I can run a full metamorphosis dream team now!

User Info: KnowsNoLimits

KnowsNoLimits
1 month ago#11
Congrats I have yet to pull her myself. I will admit you had me for a second I thought you finally pulled Str super Buu.
For some comprehensive Bloodborne, FFX and other gaming vids, check out my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5Unpakjk90UFN6Mub1qeA

User Info: chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88
1 month ago#12
I'm one copy away from rainbowing my Brianne but the thing that frustrates me is she immediately becomes Ribrianne upon going TUR and I actually like seeing Brianne's sprite and fighting as actual Brianne so I'm very tempted to leave my main Brianne undokkaned and just awaken a second Brianne.

I'll use her dokkaned form if I absolutely need her leader skill but for the most part I'll stick with using her undokkaned.
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 month ago#13
@chaosinuyasha posted...
Ah a fellow Brianne owner, nice. I HAVE transformation Buu and Brianne is still a better leader than him lol Shame really.... Any dupes or just the base copy(like me :( )

dang, really? poor Buu... he's the only true TB leader and yet...

@KnowsNoLimits posted...
Congrats I have yet to pull her myself. I will admit you had me for a second I thought you finally pulled Str super Buu.

lol, I don't think I will put any more stones on Cell banner. I did 3 singles on LR Androids banner though :)

@chrisscorsese88 posted...
I'm one copy away from rainbowing my Brianne but the thing that frustrates me is she immediately becomes Ribrianne upon going TUR and I actually like seeing Brianne's sprite and fighting as actual Brianne so I'm very tempted to leave my main Brianne undokkaned and just awaken a second Brianne.

I'll use her dokkaned form if I absolutely need her leader skill but for the most part I'll stick with using her undokkaned.

sadly, I will use her for a substitute for TransBuu because I don't have him. so I will be forced to use her dokkaned form everytime :(

@Piccoloiscool
yeah, I'm gonna go for a last hour burst and be done with it lol
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: ShadowSilver13

ShadowSilver13
1 month ago#14
Srk700 posted...
Post-EZA Buuhan is better than TransBuu so that's fine lol.

Most units are better than Transbuu, so it ain't that big of an achievement lol
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Finally pulled a TB leader, I can run a full metamorphosis dream team now!
  • Topic Archived