• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. GFQ War Room: Infinite Dragonball History

User Info: Lrn2h8

Lrn2h8
4 weeks ago#1
Gonna get the ball rolling, so here's something to be wary of: the STR SSJ Goku can dodge attacks.

Should be beatable with any top tier team, ignoring stacking(did this with Vegetas Family).
Dokkan Battle ID: 3168615359

User Info: MelloXIII

MelloXIII
4 weeks ago#2
He can also dodge counters which got a little annoying
Official Manchester Black of The Injustice 2 Boards
Aspiring do-gooder nd all-around pain in the ass at your service.

User Info: qwertyboy

qwertyboy
4 weeks ago#3
Beat the first stage with Pure Saiyans. Easily.

Transformaing Vegeta
LR SSJ4 Goku
LR SSJ4 Vegeta
LR TEQ Broly
Turles
Paragus and Broly
Transforming Vegeta friend

I'm trying stage two with a rainbow Super team, just cause.

TEQ Vegito Blue
LR SSJ4 Goku
LR SSJ4 Vegeta
LR Gogeta
LR Vegito
Transforming Vegeta
TEQ Vegito Blue friend

It would be way better if the leader was my Transforming Goku, but I'm still farming mine up. The run is still going super smooth. Since the final stage is TEQ, LR Vegito is going to EAT

Edit: I died on the final stage. TEQ Cell locks rotations, so bring Senzus and Dendes
"I think he's called the One Punch Man because that's all it took to defeat him." -Goku

User Info: TalonusKardiac

TalonusKardiac
4 weeks ago#4
Beat the first stage with an android/ cell saga team. One of the cells transformed and got his active skill off. Excellent.
GFQKarrde; Global ID: 609218503
JP ID: 1771103179

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
4 weeks ago#5
I'm curious what 3 of "X characters" to bring aside from Pure Saiyans as I'm sure my team will beat the second stage no issue:

SSBE Vegeta(2 dupes)
LR 4ku(no dupes)
LR 4Geta(1 dupe)
PHY Broly(2 dupes)
AGL Turles(2 dupes)
??? (maybe either transforming Goku 2dupes or rainbow AGL SS3 Goku EZA) or INT Broly/Paragus for further support.
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: finalshadowx2

finalshadowx2
4 weeks ago#6
chaosinuyasha posted...
I'm curious what 3 of "X characters" to bring aside from Pure Saiyans as I'm sure my team will beat the second stage no issue:

SSBE Vegeta(2 dupes)
LR 4ku(no dupes)
LR 4Geta(1 dupe)
PHY Broly(2 dupes)
AGL Turles(2 dupes)
??? (maybe either transforming Goku 2dupes or rainbow AGL SS3 Goku EZA) or INT Broly/Paragus for further support.

If you want to clear all the missions in 1 go you need both Pure Saiyans and Hybrid Saiyans on your team (3 from each category, friend does not count)
All SBR stages cleared. (JP)
https://imgur.com/a/a3IRQ

chaosinuyasha
4 weeks ago#7
finalshadowx2 posted...
chaosinuyasha posted...

SSBE Vegeta(2 dupes)
LR 4ku(no dupes)
LR 4Geta(1 dupe)
PHY Broly(2 dupes)
AGL Turles(2 dupes)

If you want to clear all the missions in 1 go you need both Pure Saiyans and Hybrid Saiyans on your team (3 from each category, friend does not count)

Yea but I doubt I'll be able to do that as the only "good" hybrid saiyans I have are Rainbow EZA PHY Trunks and LR Gohan(AGL/no dupes)
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)

User Info: qwertyboy

qwertyboy
4 weeks ago#8
qwertyboy posted...
Beat the first stage with Pure Saiyans. Easily.

Transformaing Vegeta
LR SSJ4 Goku
LR SSJ4 Vegeta
LR TEQ Broly
Turles
Paragus and Broly
Transforming Vegeta friend

I'm trying stage two with a rainbow Super team, just cause.

TEQ Vegito Blue
LR SSJ4 Goku
LR SSJ4 Vegeta
LR Gogeta
LR Vegito
Transforming Vegeta
TEQ Vegito Blue friend

It would be way better if the leader was my Transforming Goku, but I'm still farming mine up. The run is still going super smooth. Since the final stage is TEQ, LR Vegito is going to EAT

Edit: I died on the final stage. TEQ Cell locks rotations, so bring Senzus and Dendes

Tried stage two with the same team, but with Transforming Goku as the leader.
Beat it, but I needed all 4 Senzus/Dendes (mostly to unlock rotations)
"I think he's called the One Punch Man because that's all it took to defeat him." -Goku

chaosinuyasha
4 weeks ago#9
Welp died on the last stage: SS2 Gohan Super'd my SSBE Vegeta(transformed) for 200k and then every single normal attack did like 20k or so, my AGL turles ate a good couple of like 50k normals and then he double normal'd my TEQ Godku for like 90k each time so I had NO chance..... If I do this again I'm replacing senzu and dendes with 8er and princess snake for more damage reduction, ugh..... it was going so well too....

User Info: CloudThunder

CloudThunder
4 weeks ago#10
rainbow LR vegito just took a 200K attack

https://i.imgtc.ws/eBlQ6MY.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. GFQ War Room: Infinite Dragonball History
  • Topic Archived