• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Dragon Ball Infinite mode? What do you think this is?

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 week ago#1
I heard there is going to be a new mode called Infinite mode? What does that mean? They DaTruth said its harder than SBR and the Legendary Goku event
Who the f*** is chunkyshtew?
-Endgame, 2019
TEzeon431 posted...
DaTruth said its harder than SBR and the Legendary Goku event

DaTruth knows about it as much as we do so don't take his word for it. It could be harder, it could be the same level of difficulty (not harder but not easier) or it can actually be easier. No one knows anything until they (Bandai/Akatsuki) provide more info in the news or a dataminer (different than just a random YouTuber unless they show off in their video the proof) provides it, usually through twitter.

There are 3 well trusted (French) dataminers that have a history of actually being correct, TeamDokkaner, iSeriously and Kowai. If you hear them say something about it before the game tells you, you can trust it's correct.
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

User Info: qwertyboy

qwertyboy
1 week ago#3
chrisscorsese88 posted...
TEzeon431 posted...

DaTruth knows about it as much as we do so don't take his word for it. It could be harder, it could be the same level of difficulty (not harder but not easier) or it can actually be easier. No one knows anything until they (Bandai/Akatsuki) provide more info in the news or a dataminer (different than just a random YouTuber unless they show off in their video the proof) provides it, usually through twitter.

There are 3 well trusted (French) dataminers that have a history of actually being correct, TeamDokkaner, iSeriously and Kowai. If you hear them say something about it before the game tells you, you can trust it's correct.

Also, to add to this. Goresh doesn't know s*** either. If he does, it's not credible at all. Again, the three people that @chrisscorsese88 listed are the only people who you should trust besides the game itself.
"I think he's called the One Punch Man because that's all it took to defeat him." -Goku
qwertyboy posted...
chrisscorsese88 posted...
TEzeon431 posted...

Also, to add to this. Goresh doesn't know s*** either. If he does, it's not credible at all. Again, the three people that @chrisscorsese88 listed are the only people who you should trust besides the game itself.

Exactly, Goresh is basically just a JP -> English translator, not a dataminer.
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768
Regardless, if i had to guess, i would probably bet in a survival mode where you face every Goku nemesis to date

From the Director/RR/Tao to Hit/Black/Jiren and the people from GT too, all the Shenrons/Super 17/Baby

User Info: CloudThunder

CloudThunder
1 week ago#6
SBR all over again just in case you didn’t get enough the first 20 times.and i HOPE i’m wrong.
America,Home Of The Dumb

User Info: Runner_style

Runner_style
1 week ago#7
CloudThunder posted...
SBR all over again just in case you didn’t get enough the first 20 times.and i HOPE i’m wrong.

Maybe with this mode the enemy won't receive bulls*** levels of strength, instead opting for an endurance mode over dominance.
It's time gamers grew up instead of being pissy 5 year olds fighting over the most asinine things.
The thing that has me curious is that it mentions that you dont need to beat it fully, to get rewards.

Thats probably just stuff like the punching bag missions

IE: Clear X phase for Y reward and such.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
6 days ago#9
Maybe this is where the LR Instant Transmission Goku reward came from
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ
samxmas posted...
Maybe this is where the LR Instant Transmission Goku reward came from

Damn...

That does make sense. Hard to get LRs are usually amongst the better f2p LRs (then again all F2P LRs are somewhat difficult to get, whether it requires time, skill, or luck)
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Dragon Ball Infinite mode? What do you think this is?
  • Post New Message