• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. LR INT Cell when it comes to SBR he's diamond in the rough

User Info: isheltoe

isheltoe
1 week ago#1
I know Cell has gotten a lot of flack due to his card having less than stellar stats and his transformation behind a 30% HP point as well as some other lackluster things. However as far as SBR goes the man is a monster.

Andriods SBR - he was MVP
Full Power SBR - he was MVP
Transformation Boost - he was MVP

He give a free heal upon transforming and when he does regardless of type etc he is awesome tank and a offensive power house as well.

Thing is before he transforms he isn't anything to scoff at from either point either...

With all the flack he was getting I wasn't as excited about him but now that I have him, I think i prefer him over Gohan at least from a SBR standpoint...
PSN ID: uric Wii Friend Code: 3972 0320 7404 3216
My Setup: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4489&id=100000330706952&l=ccf90365cb

User Info: drayzon2016

drayzon2016
1 week ago#2
Yup I’ve said this in another LR Cell thread. Gohan is a better card anywhere else but SBR.
Dokkan Battle ID: 2678523970

User Info: biako06

biako06
1 week ago#3
drayzon2016 posted...
Yup I’ve said this in another LR Cell thread. Gohan is a better card anywhere else but SBR.

Gohan is unbeatable in SBR. Defense is through the roof.

User Info: CloudThunder

CloudThunder
1 week ago#4
so these new LRs are made for specific modes?
America,Home Of The Dumb

User Info: SSJKaioShin

SSJKaioShin
1 week ago#5
Yeah Cell’s only issue is that he’s a solid unit and people expected him to be broken.
Never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
New LR Cell is the first time i saw a unit take double digit damage in Cat. SBR WITHOUT using an item

Ive seen that with the new Gohan as well, but he either needs to have dupes, or a few supers fired, before he can do so reliably.

Supers are still deadly though.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."
Cell's only problem is his garbage links, but the card itself is fine for what he was built for (tanking and comeback mechanic). Not every card needs to be a total offensive powerhouse, but in this case Cell just looked worse compared to Gohan who is still a beast despite their best efforts to nerf him.

Hell, Cell's links are so niche he only shares Fierce Battle with the Cell Jr. card.
(edited 6 days ago)
CloudThunder posted...
so these new LRs are made for specific modes?

Kinda how modern dokkan works. Some cards are amazing for specific modes and bad in others, some are the opposite, and some are just average everywhere.
Ribrianne for FighterZ!!

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
6 days ago#9
I agree, Cell is heavily underappreciated and underrated. He's the best unit for SBR and amazing in battlefield. I mean, no units can top this, can't they?

https://i.imgtc.ws/GmC6RIh.png

:D
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ
(edited 6 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. LR INT Cell when it comes to SBR he's diamond in the rough
  • Post New Message