• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. A new extremely challenging event incoming!

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
1 week ago#11
nick_mp_46 posted...
samxmas posted...
Finally! I was getting bored of SBR because I have beaten them all. This and legendary Goku event will do :D

Considering the phrasing about rewards for each phase, I think this might BE the legendary Goku event, though the timing for that would be a little odd considering 300M.

Have to see if JP has got or will get a similar announcement.

Maybe they're doing a different "Legendary" event? Same idea as Goku, but maybe Gohan or Cell themed? Hell the Android Saga as a whole could make for a good gauntlet battle. Androids 19 and 20 first round, 17 18 and 16 the second, First Form Cell, followed by second form and perfect form as the next three rounds, and then capping off with Super Perfect Cell as round 7?

Although thinking about it technically they already did that in Battlefield. Could still be a good Legendary fight though.
Currently playing: Nier Automata, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Fate GO, DBZ Dokkan Battle, YGO Duel Links, Pokemon Go

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 week ago#12
M1Astray posted...
nick_mp_46 posted...
samxmas posted...
Finally! I was getting bored of SBR because I have beaten them all. This and legendary Goku event will do :D

Considering the phrasing about rewards for each phase, I think this might BE the legendary Goku event, though the timing for that would be a little odd considering 300M.

Maybe they're doing a different "Legendary" event? Same idea as Goku, but maybe Gohan or Cell themed? Hell the Android Saga as a whole could make for a good gauntlet battle. Androids 19 and 20 first round, 17 18 and 16 the second, First Form Cell, followed by second form and perfect form as the next three rounds, and then capping off with Super Perfect Cell as round 7?

Although thinking about it technically they already did that in Battlefield. Could still be a good Legendary fight though.

Ooh this can be true.
Although I dunno what the infinity means
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: nick_mp_46

nick_mp_46
1 week ago#13
samxmas posted...
M1Astray posted...
nick_mp_46 posted...
samxmas posted...

Ooh this can be true.
Although I dunno what the infinity means

Yeah the more I think about it the more I feel this is probably a different legendary battle, like how our first transforming and active skill units (UI Goku & Kid Goku) were different from JPs(LR Fusions and LR SSJ4s).

Considering the text “infinite dragon ball history”, it’s possible it’ll be every main villain.

Could see it being something like:

1. Demon King Piccolo or Piccolo Jr.
2. saiyan Saga Vegeta
3. Frieza
4. Cell
5. Buu
6. Beerus
7. Golden Frieza
8. Merged Zamasu
9. Jiren

Or it could be pure OG Dragon Ball, always kinda vague when they just say “Dragon Ball”.

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
1 week ago#14
nick_mp_46 posted...
samxmas posted...

It can't be though as 1) Japan has the announcemnt too and 2) you don't get rewards from the Goku event unless you beat it all in one go.
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: SSJKaioShin

SSJKaioShin
1 week ago#15
It’s called INFINITE so I’m hoping for a survival mode where you just go until you die. It’s also called Dragon History so maybe a mode where you fight through every fight from DB-Super
Never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

User Info: Biofighter55

Biofighter55
1 week ago#16
the infinity symbol and title reminds me of a DLC from XV2
This is my sig. Don't like it, then don't look at it.

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 week ago#17
I hope it’s not too difficult. I mean I know some people want the challenge, but I don’t want it to be so hard I can’t get what will obviously be the superior clearing rewards compared to the failure rewards >_>
Ryuuma93 posted...
Boss Rush that cycles through bosses all the way from Dragon Ball to Super. Maybe GT.

You had me at Boss Rush
I lied

User Info: Ryuuma93

Ryuuma93
1 week ago#19
Deadlykharma12 posted...
Ryuuma93 posted...
Boss Rush that cycles through bosses all the way from Dragon Ball to Super. Maybe GT.

You had me at Boss Rush

https://i.imgtc.ws/dUbCjFv.jpg
Apply the sacred ointment, Popo.
https://i.imgur.com/YQWR8cC.png
I' going to guess it'll be an endless survival mode.
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. A new extremely challenging event incoming!
  • Post New Message