• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. satan's tile breaking event

User Info: Trisagion

Trisagion
1 month ago#11
How to see category bonus ?

User Info: chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88
1 month ago#12
Can't get the final 30m done, best I got was 26m Crit with LR Gohan.
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

User Info: Rahl13

Rahl13
1 month ago#13
After like a billion restarts trying to get the right order for my units I finally got a 38 million non-crit with LR Gohan.

User Info: Callista08

Callista08
1 month ago#14
Isnt this the event everyone is wanting to not do so we get the hercule smacking his ass unit?
3DS Friend Code: 3668-8577-0665

User Info: Crazysilver03

Crazysilver03
1 month ago#15
So any updates on the best way to do this event?

User Info: njb1989

njb1989
1 month ago#16
I've tried with the drogon ball seeker nukers (Agl Trunks GT, Str Gohan eza & even Agl LR Goku and Arale)

Did best with GT Trunks getting 19 million and that was with about 10-12 orbs, will keep trying as seems my best chance.
All I want is Viewtiful Joe on the Switch!
Dokkan - NickGFaq 1239144744

User Info: Crazysilver03

Crazysilver03
1 month ago#17
njb1989 posted...
I've tried with the drogon ball seeker nukers (Agl Trunks GT, Str Gohan eza & even Agl LR Goku and Arale)

Did best with GT Trunks getting 19 million and that was with about 10-12 orbs, will keep trying as seems my best chance.

What team did you use that Trunks with?

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#18
Got 6M against STR. Should I just ignore the seekers thing and use whatever the hardest hitting thing I have is? This is hard without items because lots of characters need them to hit super hard :/

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 month ago#19
swordz9 posted...
Got 6M against STR. Should I just ignore the seekers thing and use whatever the hardest hitting thing I have is? This is hard without items because lots of characters need them to hit super hard :/

Yeah, I got 18m with LR Gohan.

I had to restart like a dozen times because he was either in the 7th slot or in the first rotation with no orb changers.

User Info: z_cherub

z_cherub
1 month ago#20
20 Million with Gokuza nuke & TEQ Bkueku leads.

Team was 18, SSJ Bardock, Turles, STR Omega & Gokuza.

Might have gotten a couple million more, but no crit...
PSN: ZCherub
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. satan's tile breaking event
  • Topic Archived