• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. satan's tile breaking event

User Info: hypnoticspector

hypnoticspector
3 weeks ago#1
somewhat interesting event. it's punching bag v1 redux, but with different category bonuses each day.

i messed around with mono type teams, nuke leads, it's pretty s***ty that way. no items means nuking is pretty much out. i easily got to 10m damage done using INT gopunks lead against TEQ stage. seems the best way to go is to choose the category of the day, load up on units of the main type, the rest as supports, and fight against the weak type.
"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down."
Michael Ellner

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
3 weeks ago#2
sorry TC, this can be attempted without any limits with zero stamina right?
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: Malcyon

Malcyon
3 weeks ago#3
Went with my one dupe Gokuza

TEQ SSB Goku (he can orb change rainbow orbs compared to Vegeta)
PHY Kid Buu
TEQ Hit (links well with Gokuza and attacking first will inflict ATK Down to proc Gokuza's other passive)
Gokuza
TEQ 18 (orb changer)
TEQ SSJ Bardock (orb changer)

1st rotation: Goku - Hit - Bardock -> Orb changing and inflicting ATK Down
2nd rotation: 18 - Gokuza - Kid Buu -> Got about 18 orbs or so, crited for 36 million.

samxmas posted...
sorry TC, this can be attempted without any limits with zero stamina right?

Yep, can be replayed as many times with no restrictions. Had to restart it over 20+ times.
http://i.imgur.com/vYi9Kri.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fCqKSGX.png http://i.imgur.com/CTdYVsl.jpg

hypnoticspector
3 weeks ago#4
there seems to be no limit to daily attempts, but i think the missions rotate daily.
Michael Ellner

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
3 weeks ago#5
Do you HAVE to use the team/theme? Or can you do anyone? I ask as I was thinking of using either a friend LR Gokuza or Gohan to try and shred the 30 million. So far my highest is 11 million with a friend GT Trio.
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

hypnoticspector
3 weeks ago#6
you don't have to use any particular team, but the basic friends they provide are based on the type of the stage and the daily category bonus. so, today there are the nuke leads and UR gopunks as special friends. after next reset of event it'll be nuke leads and a hybrid lead, probably UR ultihan.
Michael Ellner

chaosinuyasha
3 weeks ago#7
hypnoticspector posted...
you don't have to use any particular team, but the basic friends they provide are based on the type of the stage and the daily category bonus. so, today there are the nuke leads and UR gopunks as special friends. after next reset of event it'll be nuke leads and a hybrid lead, probably UR ultihan.

So I could take on the AGL stage with a friend Goku/Frieza and HOPE they crit for 30 million? Wonder what team I should bring?
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)

User Info: Piccoloiscool

Piccoloiscool
3 weeks ago#8
Did people get all rewards

I’ve done 90m damage 3 times and can’t get the last two

I think it’s bugged

chaosinuyasha
3 weeks ago#9
I can't even get TO 20 million to check myself -shrugs- guess I wont be getting all those rewards daily then, shame..... Its only like 1-2 stones

hypnoticspector
3 weeks ago#10
i capped out around 13m, and have been messing around with SBR instead. once i saw there was only 1 stone left my motivation dropped. no idea what the tiles will do, if anything.
Michael Ellner
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. satan's tile breaking event
  • Topic Archived