• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. The 29th World Tournament summons

User Info: KnowsNoLimits

KnowsNoLimits
3 weeks ago#1
So far
Int SS Bardock
Int SS Buff Goku
For some comprehensive Bloodborne, FFX and other gaming vids, check out my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5Unpakjk90UFN6Mub1qeA

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
3 weeks ago#2
TEQ Kid Trunks and INT Zamasu

Top left path on both at that, orbed zamasu out in the same time, since he was prepped.

Trunks i dont use on any teams...

Might farm him when we get the revamped broly event, maybe...

Depends on my awakening medals at that point in time.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
3 weeks ago#3
Banners are trash. After this tournament I'll be over 20 GSSR summons and over 30 DB summons though. Waiting for the new DB units and the last banner that was on JP with support Cell, support saiyaman and movie heroes agl gohan.
Thanks for saving fighting games Goku!

User Info: KnowsNoLimits

KnowsNoLimits
3 weeks ago#4
Much better.

Got Str SS Goku.

Perfect timing since he just got an awakening and has a high chance to stun. It’s the featured unit I wanted the most.
For some comprehensive Bloodborne, FFX and other gaming vids, check out my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5Unpakjk90UFN6Mub1qeA

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
3 weeks ago#5
I got Agl Kid Buu and Str Fasha ape. Not too shabby
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
3 weeks ago#6
4 SSR's so far. Dabtenks, PHY SS Kid Trunks, Skinny Buu, and STR Full Power Frost.

First three are complete trash, but I'm happy to finally have the Frost.
Currently playing: Nier Automata, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Fate GO, DBZ Dokkan Battle, YGO Duel Links, Pokemon Go

User Info: Siphon_Shael

Siphon_Shael
3 weeks ago#7
Ya know...im still fighting for the Nuke Lead Teq Goku...anyone happen to know which of the 3 banners hes in off chance?
PSN: Vrokar-SRE, XB: Vrokar83, Steam: Vrokar

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
3 weeks ago#8
Siphon_Shael posted...
Ya know...im still fighting for the Nuke Lead Teq Goku...anyone happen to know which of the 3 banners hes in off chance?

He's a generic SSR, so he'd be in the banner with AGL Kid Buu and INT Perfect Cell.
Currently playing: Nier Automata, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Fate GO, DBZ Dokkan Battle, YGO Duel Links, Pokemon Go

User Info: Siphon_Shael

Siphon_Shael
3 weeks ago#9
M1Astray posted...
Siphon_Shael posted...

He's a generic SSR, so he'd be in the banner with AGL Kid Buu and INT Perfect Cell.

Thank you!
PSN: Vrokar-SRE, XB: Vrokar83, Steam: Vrokar

User Info: njb1989

njb1989
3 weeks ago#10
Not summoning on these banners, not a fan of the featured units this time around.
All I want is Viewtiful Joe on the Switch!
Dokkan - NickGFaq 1239144744
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. The 29th World Tournament summons
  • Topic Archived