You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Do you guys think this banner will bring in a top grossing reward?

User Info: returnofbeans

returnofbeans
1 week ago#1
pretty much topic title.
Ryzen 2700X 3.7Ghz / GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING / GTX 980 4GB / 16GB RAM / 240GB SSD + 2TB+3TB+4TB HDD / EVGA supernova 750W bronze

User Info: Nanoman

Nanoman
1 week ago#2
Probably not tbh. A lot of people are waiting for the 300m banners at this point.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 week ago#3
Probably not. If the devs hadn't decided to be little pricks and announce a major celebration right before it dropped, there was a small chance it could have.

User Info: YaBoyVegeta

YaBoyVegeta
1 week ago#4
dulldrohl posted...
Probably not. If the devs hadn't decided to be little pricks and announce a major celebration right before it dropped, there was a small chance it could have.
How does that make them pricks and lol
Thanks, I needed a light- Sanji

User Info: skullbone

skullbone
1 week ago#5
dulldrohl posted...

The devs are being pricks by letting you know that there's another banner coming? They usually don't broadcast that banners are trap banners but they definitely did this time. Not sure why that's a bad thing
skull

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 week ago#6
dulldrohl posted...
Err it's the other way around lol. If they're pricks, they will keep the 300 mil announcement a secret until 2 days before the actual event
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: PrynceNY

PrynceNY
1 week ago#7
Doubt it, I'm surprised they decided to cram it in before the 300mill dl considering global was anticipating the heroes cards for a while
Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 week ago#8
samxmas posted...
dulldrohl posted...
Err it's the other way around lol. If they're pricks, they will keep the 300 mil announcement a secret until 2 days before the actual event

I misspoke.

Placing the banner so close to the 300mil was the prick move. Also, incredibly stupid from a business standpoint.

These are units that they know the GLB audience has been after for years and they're restricted to an exclusive banner... why the hell would you shoot yourself in the foot by announcing "Oh, btw, we know you guys wanted this stuff, but some way more hype s*** is coming really soon."
no chance. years ago, without 300m right after? sure. these days with other apps doing as well as they are? pfft.
"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down."
Michael Ellner

User Info: Xaer010

Xaer010
1 week ago#10
I caved and dropped 300 stones on it. Didn't get Towa but got almost everyone else.
Mock me?! You fried cyclops!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Do you guys think this banner will bring in a top grossing reward?