You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Dragonball Heroes summons

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 week ago#11
luisdg posted...
dulldrohl posted...
luisdg posted...
Do these go into the general pool when the summon is over? Going to be sad if this is the only time we can get dupes.

If JP is any indicator, nope. They're exclusive to the DBH banners.

Thanks. Hopefully they come back?

The banner we're getting was the third DBH banner on JP, and they're still pushing the franchise as a whole pretty hard, so I'd expect a return.

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 week ago#12
Heroes will definitely come back to add SSR Xeno Pan. We all know it’s inevitable.

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
1 week ago#13
swordz9 posted...
Heroes will definitely come back to add SSR Xeno Pan. We all know it’s inevitable.

I mean, it came 2 novembers in a row on JP so it will probably be coming this november too with a couple new units(maybe Xeno Pan) and awakenings for the ones added last november. We'll probably get that version at some dead point in the beginning of 2020.
Thanks for saving fighting games Goku!

User Info: Chrebet808

Chrebet808
1 week ago#14
Are any units legitimately worth it? Or are they like the otherworld banner units and collection purpose only?
I was programmed to kill your ass!

dulldrohl
1 week ago#15
Chrebet808 posted...
Are any units legitimately worth it? Or are they like the otherworld banner units and collection purpose only?

All of the featured units are worth it (basing it on JP's last banner).

Among the unfeatured units, several are really good.

User Info: Srk700

Srk700
1 week ago#16
Chrebet808 posted...

- Towa, Supreme Kai of Time, Xeno Goku, and Xeno Vegeta are good supports units.
- Sealas and SSJ3 Gohan can hit pretty hard.
- SSJ3 Xeno Goku and SSJ3 Trunks are good defensive units.

There's others that are solid units as well. They aren't "must haves", but they're still viable for their teams.
(edited 1 week ago)

hyjinx17
1 week ago#17
Chrebet808 posted...

Oppai of time is one of the best support units in the game and she doesn't even awaken yet. There is a good chance when she does awaken she will be the best support unit(yes I'm including Turles in that)

SSj3 Gohan and Trunks are both defensive monsters. They really shine on both SBR and the legendary Goku event. Gohan has a ton of extra value if you have LR SSj3 Goku as well and Trunks if you have MV.

The base Xeno Goku and Vegeta are fantastic supports for their respective family teams and will only get better with awakenings. They also have no competition with their names since Xeno is in each of their names.

SSj3 Xeno Goku will be one of the best units you can use on any team he can go on in SBR because he has guard all with no restriction. Will only get better with an awakening.

Seales is really good. Hits decently, defends decently and has a support effect for his teams.

Really the only units you do not want to pull are SSj3 adult Gotenks(because 100% atk with nothing else is just not good enough anymore) Super Paikuhan because lack of teams and Buu Babidi because his above 80% passive is pretty mediocre and I don't think those 3 will be featured.
(edited 1 week ago)
hyjinx17 posted...
SSj3 Gohan

I was able to get this guy to hit 800.000 Atk SATK ONE!! on SS3 a long time ago, far before he dokkaned.

Under the right setup he can get nasty.

9 turn stack is beastly.

He is my nr 1 wanted unit for sure.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

dulldrohl
1 week ago#19
hyjinx17 posted...
Chrebet808 posted...

Snip

To add to this, Great Saiyaman 3 can get ridiculous with his counters. It's not hard to build up his passive since so many of the units you'd run with him are on the TT team.

hyjinx17
1 week ago#20
Couple more minutes. Really hoping the 3 bads I mentioned aren't featured and there is at least 1 discount summon.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Dragonball Heroes summons