You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Summon Legendary or Heroes
StrykeBlayde posted...
krg779 posted...
StrykeBlayde posted...
.....your face is bad. >:V

No but seriously, the Heroes cards are all actually pretty good, especially with most of the originals getting TURs. Only Chaoman is really -bad-, and the SSJ3 category gets a lot of power from the Heroes cards.

And isn’t Chaoman a Fusions card anyway?

Yes, because I'm dumb.

Confusing Heroes and Fusions aint that uncommon

Im pretty sure ive had double takes myself, probably related to how Janembuu looks a bit like dark dragonball kid buu
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: krg779

krg779
2 weeks ago#12
SuperVegito2487 posted...
Confusing Heroes and Fusions aint that uncommon

Im pretty sure ive had double takes myself, probably related to how Janembuu looks a bit like dark dragonball kid buu

I’m no expert either. If I hadn’t pulled a billion times on the Fusions banner trying in vain to get Bulpan, I’d probably mistake Baby Janemba for a Fusions card, or Janembu for a Heroes card.

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
2 weeks ago#13
Depending on what the Heroes banner looks like, I'd say DBH is the safe choice.

If they just have the original batch of DBH units, though... might be worth a skip.
dulldrohl posted...
Depending on what the Heroes banner looks like, I'd say DBH is the safe choice.

If they just have the original batch of DBH units, though... might be worth a skip.

That'd be pretty scummy (and very stupid from a business standpoint) of them to give us the first iterations and make us wait a year in between banners. They should know that people will spend money (and a LOT of it when it comes to us whales) if we get ALL of the cards with all their awakenings immediately.

I'm literally willing to spend whatever it takes to pull the Waifu Darkness Towa.

I know @StrykeBlayde is with me on that.
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

User Info: StrykeBlayde

StrykeBlayde
2 weeks ago#15
chrisscorsese88 posted...
I'm literally willing to spend whatever it takes to pull the Waifu Darkness Towa.

I know ... is with me on that.

Sure, but She's not a waifu. She's a Queen. A Glorious, Malevolent Queen.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4049871/
https://dbz.space/box/12973

User Info: 8824

2 weeks ago#16
Chase a LR (Legendary Rare!) or summon in a banner full of all-new good SSR units...

There's no question.

User Info: fudawg45

fudawg45
2 weeks ago#17
8824 posted...
Chase a LR (Legendary Rare!) or summon in a banner full of all-new good SSR units...

There's no question.

It’s not that simple. I’ve checked out the heroes cards, and for each of them I keep thinking, “Do I really need this?” They don’t really feel like very exciting units to me.

I’m not going to go crazy on anything until zamasu/trunks, but the little I will spend I would rather take a shot at the most overpowered unit in the game.

Now if you’re willing to spend money that of course changes things. I’m not willing to do that, so I have to be picky about what I summon.

2 weeks ago#18
fudawg45 posted...
8824 posted...

There's no question.

It’s not that simple. I’ve checked out the heroes cards, and for each of them I keep thinking, “Do I really need this?” They don’t really feel like very exciting units to me.

I’m not going to go crazy on anything until zamasu/trunks, but the little I will spend I would rather take a shot at the most overpowered unit in the game.

Now if you’re willing to spend money that of course changes things. I’m not willing to do that, so I have to be picky about what I summon.

Oh, please, it IS SIMPLE.
You need many and many stones to get a LR on average, on that banner you can get a dead multi with a single SSR of an already rainbowed SSR.
On the other hand, in the SDBH banner each SSR is guaranted to be one of the new ones and MANY of them are good, having recently got a Dokkan Awaken in JP (Sealas, SS3 Trunks, SS3 Gohan, Baby Janemba...) and also other very good cards that have still to Dokkan (=will get better in the future), like SS3 Goku Xeno, SS3 Vegeta Xeno, Oppai of Time, Super Mira, Dark Masked King...

There's no discussion. Chasing LR Caulifla-Kale is blind hype.

User Info: ChibiRidley

ChibiRidley
2 weeks ago#19
One also has to consider that the Heroes banner gives the most worthless kind of coins...
Formally bet on 10/29/2018 that if Jibanyan is a playable character in Smash Ultimate, I will close my account

2 weeks ago#20
ChibiRidley posted...
One also has to consider that the Heroes banner gives the most worthless kind of coins...

This is true, but the yellow coins are also the ones that require more quantity in order to exchange for prizes.
You need to spend enormous quantity of DS before obtaining the required 500 yellow coins.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Summon Legendary or Heroes