• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. I'll Never Badmouth Ticket Banners Again...

User Info: TalonusKardiac

TalonusKardiac
1 month ago#1
https://imgtc.ws/i/Iu4VSkD.jpg

Unreal. Shame it's on my side account on my iPad.

Anyone want me to buy them a lottery ticket? Happy to split the winnings 50/50!

Normal service will be resumed tomorrow.
GFQKarrde; Global ID: 609218503
JP ID: 1771103179

User Info: NHawk316

NHawk316
1 month ago#2
....woah
Ive gotten nothing from those tickets, just baba foder
We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time.

User Info: momo92

momo92
1 month ago#3
Jeeeeez
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433
XBL GT: Pathos Da Ghost

User Info: Wind Traveler

Wind Traveler
1 month ago#4
I've gotten LR dupes of int gohan and agl gotrunks
But this is just bam in your face victory
a fish isn't dinner until it's caught.

User Info: Joe4391

Joe4391
1 month ago#5
Got LR Bardock and a Dupe of LR Trunks! Got a bunch of SSR I’d been hunting too. Ticket banner been good this year!

User Info: Draekros

Draekros
1 month ago#6
For real? Congrats! but... I'm glad I've not gotten Bojack... yeah he's OK (I can use him certainly), but I can't awaken him cos my tablet is too slow to get his cloud medals... (I used them on LR Gotrunks)... so good luck awakening him...

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#7
I’ve gotten 2 LR dupes. Wish they were new, but oh well an LR is an LR. Only have 1 of the original 5 and I’ve pulled it 3 times lol

User Info: Draekros

Draekros
1 month ago#8
swordz9 posted...
I’ve gotten 2 LR dupes. Wish they were new, but oh well an LR is an LR. Only have 1 of the original 5 and I’ve pulled it 3 times lol

I got an LR Broly dupe (2nd one - @samxmas ) & an new LR Majin Vegeta off the tickets... with the new LR Baby off that new banner... I'm now at a surprising (for me) 24 LRs... (I've not got the new Majuub yet... I have more than enough to get him but I think I should get another dupe in Cooler because I actually use that card)...

I guess some day I should grind out that s***ty SSJ Goku LR... but that grind :'(

User Info: TalonusKardiac

TalonusKardiac
1 month ago#9
Good that a number of you have gotten LRs. I guess with the sheer number of tickets we're getting the odds are a number of us would get one.
GFQKarrde; Global ID: 609218503
JP ID: 1771103179

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#10
I’m hoping when I pull for Caulifla/Kale I can get Majin Vegeta, Gohan or Trunks too. I’d even take STR Broly. Just please no more Goku Black for me. He was easily my least wanted of the original LRs too haha
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. I'll Never Badmouth Ticket Banners Again...
  • Topic Archived