You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. 4th Anniversary Summons part 2 - GT Trio and Baby are upon us

User Info: KnowsNoLimits

KnowsNoLimits
4 weeks ago#1
Part 2 of the anniversary has started, discounts summons are nearly at an end.

LR Pan, Trunks and Kid Goku.

LR Baby. All coming out in a couple of days.

I wish everyone pulls fire if you summon for them.

Ok, ok, ok. Now that’s out of the way.......

This is my best summon ever on this game. Holy s***, nothing will ever top this one.

https://i.imgtc.ws/0Do31Mq.png
For some comprehensive Bloodborne, FFX and other gaming vids, check out my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5Unpakjk90UFN6Mub1qeA

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
4 weeks ago#2
So that's where all the Goku's I was supposed to get went...
Caca Poopoo Doodoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tj2MB7wlUU

User Info: Slayer_22

Slayer_22
4 weeks ago#3
I'm not sure if I should go in on SS4 Goku more for dupes, or try for the LRs lol. How good are they?
Official Baraka x Mileena supporter of all MK boards
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
4 weeks ago#4
Slayer_22 posted...
I'm not sure if I should go in on SS4 Goku more for dupes, or try for the LRs lol. How good are they?

Baby's fairly low-tier by gacha LR standards (he improves EXT AGL quite a bit, though) but the GT Trio are really good.

User Info: qwertyboy

qwertyboy
4 weeks ago#5
Alright, I just have to get this out of the way.
The part of my paycheck that was on hold came through, and I only had one multi left to finish out a round on Goku's banner, so I bought a 92 stone pack and a 12 stone pack, so I could do the last multi, the freebie, then a multi on Vegeta.

First multi fused (Super) and gave me dupe 2 of Transforming Goku. Good stuff.

Freebie... Fused (Super), and gave me my rainbow copy of LR Super Saiyan 4 Goku. I could not have POSSIBLY been happier about this anniversary, and I'm just speechless...
"I think he's called the One Punch Man because that's all it took to defeat him." -Goku

User Info: Slayer_22

Slayer_22
4 weeks ago#6
dulldrohl posted...
Slayer_22 posted...

Baby's fairly low-tier by gacha LR standards (he improves EXT AGL quite a bit, though) but the GT Trio are really good.

Any idea if the featured units are at least decent, I know they're trash usually but it IS the anniversary...? Eh, probably none worth note. Only gonna be able to get 150, MAYBE 200 but not before the SS4 banner ends.

Also are the SS4s, Broly, and Gohan/Goten in there?
Official Baraka x Mileena supporter of all MK boards
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/

User Info: qwertyboy

qwertyboy
4 weeks ago#7
Slayer_22 posted...
dulldrohl posted...
Slayer_22 posted...

Any idea if the featured units are at least decent, I know they're trash usually but it IS the anniversary...? Eh, probably none worth note. Only gonna be able to get 150, MAYBE 200 but not before the SS4 banner ends.

Also are the SS4s, Broly, and Gohan/Goten in there?

Super Saiyan 4s: No
Broly: Yes
Gohan/Goten: No
"I think he's called the One Punch Man because that's all it took to defeat him." -Goku

User Info: Igyzone

Igyzone
4 weeks ago#8
Decided a last multi on Goku banner so I could have exact 10 tickets for a gssr. Stone multi was garbage (for about 10th time in row) and then the ticket multi brought my 1st LR ssj4 Goku right on the spot. Finally broke the curse!

I can finally use all those phy ssj4 Goku we all got for sa feed!

User Info: megasonidow

megasonidow
4 weeks ago#9
Is it tommorrow that we get the GT trio banner?
FC 1263-7801-6221,IGN Rodrigo. I'm always up for trades! ^_^
My event list-if you have UT Events to trade,give a look! http://tinyurl.com/pz29zl4

User Info: biako06

biako06
4 weeks ago#10
Igyzone posted...

I can finally use all those phy ssj4 Goku we all got for sa feed!

Are you certain those will never be awakened?
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. 4th Anniversary Summons part 2 - GT Trio and Baby are upon us