You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. I dont believe that summoning is just luck...

User Info: Xbeast2

Xbeast2
6 days ago#1
I've been STUPID lucky with this event, but I've also had events where I used 100s of stones and didnt get anything worthwhile.

Would love to see the algorithm they use. I really do feel in my heart of hearts that when I have caved and spent a few bucks on stones, the pulls have been better.

User Info: DemonSlayer92

DemonSlayer92
6 days ago#2
🤔
Go beyond: Plus Ultra!
I'm a casual enthusiast.

User Info: SSJKaioShin

SSJKaioShin
6 days ago#3
So you’re saying sometimes you get crap and sometimes you get gold. So things even out. Like getting 5 tails in a row and then 5 heads in a row. It doesn’t mean the coin is weighted.

Just as many people claim the opposite that their pulls are worse once they started spending
Never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

User Info: The_Yahtz09

The_Yahtz09
6 days ago#4
I can't disprove that they have some fancy algorithms and/or seeded account BS (though I personally don't think they do) what I can say with certainty is that spending money does not make your pulls any better.
Arkansas Razorbacks || Oklahoma City Thunder || Cleveland Sports

User Info: biako06

biako06
6 days ago#5
The_Yahtz09 posted...
I can't disprove that they have some fancy algorithms and/or seeded account BS (though I personally don't think they do) what I can say with certainty is that spending money does not make your pulls any better.

Sadly can confirm.
Its not "Just" probabillity since its done by a computer

https://curiosity.com/topics/why-computers-can-never-generate-truly-random-numbers-curiosity/
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: ObitosSusanoo

ObitosSusanoo
6 days ago#7
Dude i KNOW RIGHT? Ive pulled 4 LR in a span of 2 days. Thats not counting the trans units i pulled as well.. ive pulled more good things than i can meep up with. Ive gotten every simgle unit ive ever wanted from these banners in 2 days. This is insane.. im very worried about the luck gods right now.

Literally JUST pulled an Lr on a single
When will you realize that you aint bone

User Info: ShadowSilver13

ShadowSilver13
6 days ago#8
SSJKaioShin posted...
So you’re saying sometimes you get crap and sometimes you get gold. So things even out. Like getting 5 tails in a row and then 5 heads in a row. It doesn’t mean the coin is weighted.

Just as many people claim the opposite that their pulls are worse once they started spending
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli

User Info: MrDeathPenalty

MrDeathPenalty
6 days ago#9
ObitosSusanoo posted...
Dude i KNOW RIGHT? Ive pulled 4 LR in a span of 2 days. Thats not counting the trans units i pulled as well.. ive pulled more good things than i can meep up with. Ive gotten every simgle unit ive ever wanted from these banners in 2 days. This is insane.. im very worried about the luck gods right now.

Literally JUST pulled an Lr on a single

I pulled 4 LR in 5 minutes. Lol. Went from no Gogeta to 2 dupe Gogeta and Vegeta himself. These banners have been fantastic. It's been a long time coming as I'd been pulling trash for a long time. Hell, even Goku's banner has been trash to me. My best pull was a first dupe Jiren. Got a UI Goku but I have one rainbowed so almost useless.
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/mrxdEAthxpEnAlty
Dragon: Fraxure, Druddigon, Noibat

User Info: Joestar

Joestar
6 days ago#10
I'd guess everyone has a seed number and then they couple it with time and date to generate the "randomness".
Next time on dragon ball z
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. I dont believe that summoning is just luck...