You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Badboywest

Badboywest
4 weeks ago#1
Man his justice rush is a pain in the arse. Over halg a mill damage and got no real int tanks be it super or extreme. So how is everyone else going on the updated battlefield?

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
4 weeks ago#2
You don’t tank his super attack. You seal or stun him constantly to prevent it from happening. Doing ok though Kid Buu’s dodging can be really annoying

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
4 weeks ago#3
If he's STR or AGL you can probably tank it with AGL/TEQ GF, but that's about it (maybe INT Hercule could do it).

As for the rest of BF, it's been cake through my 2 runs. The only boss who I have to use more than one team against is Kid Buu if I get screwed with him dodging or going nuts on one of the less defensive units.

User Info: MisTaCowCow

MisTaCowCow
4 weeks ago#4
I don't have INT units to deal with him either so I run my Fusions for him. Seal with PHYtenks and maybe dodge with AGL Gogeta or counter with SSJ4 Gogeta if need be

User Info: z_cherub

z_cherub
4 weeks ago#5
Bring INT Roshi, Brianne, Ghostenks, & Mai. He'll either be sealed or stunned the whole game. Heavy hitters should be Gogeta & SSJ3 Bardock or similar.
PSN: ZCherub

User Info: FolkenRawr

FolkenRawr
4 weeks ago#6
swordz9 posted...
You don’t tank his super attack. You seal or stun him constantly to prevent it from happening. Doing ok though Kid Buu’s dodging can be really annoying

Int Zams tanks it like a champ.
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jewstin-1884/hero/96459279
Dokkan Battle - GFQJustMe - 1682407820

User Info: biako06

biako06
4 weeks ago#7
FolkenRawr posted...
swordz9 posted...

Int Zams tanks it like a champ.

User Info: AceofSpades1700

AceofSpades1700
4 weeks ago#8
Just make sure to bring at least 2 sealers.
o_o

User Info: nick_mp_46

nick_mp_46
4 weeks ago#9
You can also try to nuke him before he gets a chance to super, I haven’t experimented with the fight that much, but he seems to give you at least 2 or 3 “safe” turns before he deletes you, and even a nuking team should be somewhat safe sknce he seems to not deal much damage otherwise.

I haven’t tested this myself though, so take it with a grain of salt.

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
4 weeks ago#10
nick_mp_46 posted...
You can also try to nuke him before he gets a chance to super, I haven’t experimented with the fight that much, but he seems to give you at least 2 or 3 “safe” turns before he deletes you, and even a nuking team should be somewhat safe sknce he seems to not deal much damage otherwise.

I haven’t tested this myself though, so take it with a grain of salt.

No, you just get the 1 safe turn before he attacks. He can super starting from his first attack on the second turn.