• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. How is this Goku after Dokkan awakening?

User Info: Hungry_for_Sex

Hungry_for_Sex
1 month ago#11
The fact that they finally started making multiple 120% leads for categories... Finally.

Hybrid Saiyans desperately needed this a long time ago. In fact every category needs this. Ups the chances of finding decent friends.

thanks, nice analysis
D3PS4, FF15 PC, DBZ Dokkan Battle, FF Mobius, Puzzle & Dragons
Launch PS4, i5 7600K, 16GB, 1060 6GB, T300RS GT

User Info: Fou Lu

Fou Lu
1 month ago#12
He's the only decent Goku Family leader since the other is from a non-canon series that deserves no modern representation.
I smolder with generic rage.

User Info: ThePrinceFish

ThePrinceFish
1 month ago#13
Fou Lu posted...
He's the only decent Goku Family leader since the other is from a non-canon series that deserves no modern representation.

But what about TEQ Kaioken Goku?
Dielman on Rivers: "I've tried to get him to say s--- or f--- and all he'll ever do is say 'Golly gee, I can't do that"
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
1 month ago#14
ThePrinceFish posted...
Fou Lu posted...

LR Bros has Gokus Family leader abillity as well

Sure its secondary with the same stat set as BluGogetas Fusion Dance boost, but still.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: Littlejeffery

Littlejeffery
1 month ago#15
I have enough copies of this goku to rainbow him, should I prioritize recovery boost over DEF boost when unlocking his skills?
Lets make Waluigi playable in Smash Bros Ultimate!
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-add-waluigi-to-smash-bros-switch

User Info: ShadowSilver13

ShadowSilver13
1 month ago#16
Littlejeffery posted...
I have enough copies of this goku to rainbow him, should I prioritize recovery boost over DEF boost when unlocking his skills?

I'd say so, yeah. You mean that one panel that lets you choose between Type Defense or HP Recovery, right? I'd definitely go for recovery, without doubt
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 month ago#17
SuperVegito2487 posted...
ThePrinceFish posted...
Fou Lu posted...

LR Bros has Gokus Family leader abillity as well

Sure its secondary with the same stat set as BluGogetas Fusion Dance boost, but still.

Still beats 120% across the board quite handily lol. There's a fair chance that some of the units on the team will get the SB leader skill, anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. How is this Goku after Dokkan awakening?
  • Topic Archived