• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. How is this Goku after Dokkan awakening?

User Info: LG50

LG50
4 weeks ago#1
Is he worth max atk and orbs? His Dokkan awakening came at 4th Anniversary in jpn. I've this card with 3 paths open, never used him in any event.

https://i.imgtc.ws/dWlajlv.jpg
DBZ Dokkan Battle ID: 384698908, Box: https://dbz.space/box/25499
Pokemon Go FC: 933919431286 for daily gifts

User Info: ThePrinceFish

ThePrinceFish
4 weeks ago#2
He has quite a bit going for him. He gets A Rank HP boosts, has a 150% 12 ki multiplier (though it's on supreme damage), will tank well after launching his super, changes orbs for either himself or LR SSJ4 Goku if you had him, he's a super type healer when there are far more extreme type healers, and he has good (but not great) links.

Thumbs up.
Dielman on Rivers: "I've tried to get him to say s--- or f--- and all he'll ever do is say 'Golly gee, I can't do that"
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
4 weeks ago#3
He heals as much as LR Bombku, but unlike him he's also an orb changer. Decent if you need a hero healer, but otherwise he's meh.

Oh yeah, and he's also a 120% Goku's Family lead so there's that.
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.
The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
4 weeks ago#4
He's pretty good, but the healing is probably his main feature. He typically heals 20%+ per rotation in my experience.

He can tank decently as well since he greatly raises DEF on SA.

User Info: biako06

biako06
4 weeks ago#5
BipBapBam posted...

This unit that I rainbowed is the Goku family leader? Noice!!!

User Info: Colonel_Snitsky

Colonel_Snitsky
4 weeks ago#6
ThePrinceFish posted...
He has quite a bit going for him. He gets A Rank HP boosts, has a 150% 12 ki multiplier (though it's on supreme damage), will tank well after launching his super, changes orbs for either himself or LR SSJ4 Goku if you had him, he's a super type healer when there are far more extreme type healers, and he has good (but not great) links.

Thumbs up.

BipBapBam posted...
He heals as much as LR Bombku, but unlike him he's also an orb changer. Decent if you need a hero healer, but otherwise he's meh.

\_o__/
Dragon Ball Dokkan IGN: MikeGFQ

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
4 weeks ago#7
biako06 posted...
BipBapBam posted...

Him and the TEQ Kaioken Goku are both Goku Family leads(and I think both are 120% too)
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: fudawg45

fudawg45
4 weeks ago#8
When he dokkans does his super attack change? His might be the worst in the game.

User Info: tftrevor813

tftrevor813
4 weeks ago#9
he's....helpful....
Like Always Until Then Later =)
youtube channel trevor813

User Info: biako06

biako06
4 weeks ago#10
chaosinuyasha posted...
biako06 posted...
BipBapBam posted...

Him and the TEQ Kaioken Goku are both Goku Family leads(and I think both are 120% too)

The fact that they finally started making multiple 120% leads for categories... Finally.

Hybrid Saiyans desperately needed this a long time ago. In fact every category needs this. Ups the chances of finding decent friends.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. How is this Goku after Dokkan awakening?
  • Topic Archived