• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Since some/most WT Cards have gotten Dokkan Awakenings, should they get EZA?
Obviously I don't think they'd EZA every single WT Card and I know not EVERYTHING needs an EZA, but it'd be nice to see some of these prizes/former prizes get a well-deserved boost.

For example I think AGL Final Form Cooler is a well-balanced card that probably doesn't need it, but TEQ SSJ GT Vegeta and STR SSJ GT Kid Goku could (considering they were also for an anniversary WT too IIRC).
Kitanai Ningen - Zamasu 2016
"To be honest, Ginyu himself doesn't have very many moves." - Tomoko Hiroki, DBFZ producer.

User Info: perfectblkrose

perfectblkrose
1 month ago#2
INT SSJ Bardock needs one SUPER bad
|GFQ|PRB FC: 3051611975

User Info: TalonusKardiac

TalonusKardiac
1 month ago#3
Some of them are F tier even with the awakening. Considering the effort involved in getting them I'm sure we'd all welcome this.
GFQKarrde; Global ID: 609218503
JP ID: 1771103179

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 month ago#4
TalonusKardiac posted...
Some of them are F tier even with the awakening. Considering the effort involved in getting them I'm sure we'd all welcome this.

This. Some of them could be absolutely amazing units with an EZA, too (AGL Cooler).
super hotshot bowser 1 month ago#5
dulldrohl posted...
TalonusKardiac posted...

This. Some of them could be absolutely amazing units with an EZA, too (AGL Cooler).

AGL Cooler could surpass PHY Cooler if his own personal attack + defense boost went up since he'd be the only great support for a Wicked Bloodline team.
"To be honest, Ginyu himself doesn't have very many moves." - Tomoko Hiroki, DBFZ producer.

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 month ago#6
super hotshot bowser posted...
dulldrohl posted...
TalonusKardiac posted...

AGL Cooler could surpass PHY Cooler if his own personal attack + defense boost went up since he'd be the only great support for a Wicked Bloodline team.

His passive is restricted to AGL types, so he'd have to be glued to Metal Cooler.

If they kept his passive restricted to AGL types but boosted it to 50% to ATK and DEF while upping his own ATK increase (maybe 8% to 80%), then I could definitely see him getting more use. Especially since you can run an AGL MB team.

If they got rid of the AGL restriction he'd definitely replace PHY Cooler.
super hotshot bowser 1 month ago#7
dulldrohl posted...
super hotshot bowser posted...
dulldrohl posted...
TalonusKardiac posted...

His passive is restricted to AGL types, so he'd have to be glued to Metal Cooler.

If they kept his passive restricted to AGL types but boosted it to 50% to ATK and DEF while upping his own ATK increase (maybe 8% to 80%), then I could definitely see him getting more use. Especially since you can run an AGL MB team.

If they got rid of the AGL restriction he'd definitely replace PHY Cooler.

Oh wow you're right. If they changed it to Extreme types, it would work out best.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Since some/most WT Cards have gotten Dokkan Awakenings, should they get EZA?
  • Topic Archived