• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Why aren't the category leads for the most effective category of EZs always up?

User Info: Edgemaster70000

Edgemaster70000
4 weeks ago#1
Seriously, they did this for SBR, did they think we didn't have enough issues doing Extreme Z fights? I literally can't even attempt level 20+ against Cell with my crappy Future Saga box without F.Gohan as the ally lead, and mine are very sparse.
XBL GT: Dapper DLnosaur.

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
4 weeks ago#2
Edgemaster70000 posted...
Seriously, they did this for SBR, did they think we didn't have enough issues doing Extreme Z fights? I literally can't even attempt level 20+ against Cell with my crappy Future Saga box without F.Gohan as the ally lead, and mine are very sparse.

Honestly, I think most people ran RoG with mostly Future units included. Future Gohan wasn't exactly a popular unit to chase.

Edgemaster70000
4 weeks ago#3
I got through Beerus using an AGL West Kai paired with the UI goku up to level 25 or so, with:

West Kai
F2P LR Vegito
PHY Champa
Whirus
TEQ EZA Beerus
Coatgeta

Then I switched out West Kai for someone else, can't remember who, and had both Coat saiyans. This Cell one, however, forces you to use such a s*** category that it's far harder.

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
4 weeks ago#4
dulldrohl posted...

Honestly, I think most people ran RoG with mostly Future units included. Future Gohan wasn't exactly a popular unit to chase.

This. UI plus future units is the best way to do it. Gohan won't do crap to EZA Cell anyway.
Thanks for saving fighting games Goku!

dulldrohl
4 weeks ago#5
Here's the team I used to clear Lv. 30:

UI Goku
INT SSB Vegeta
LR VB
INT Zamasu
STR Rose
PHY Black

Edgemaster70000
4 weeks ago#6
hyjinx17 posted...
dulldrohl posted...

This. UI plus future units is the best way to do it. Gohan won't do crap to EZA Cell anyway.

He hits harder than almost all of my cards, granted, almost none of my cards have any SA levels because this game's grind is absolutely absurd. The only cards I can actually do any meaningful damage with is my allied Gohan, Vegito, and LR PHY Trunks (who is only at like SA 4). Basically the fight consists of me trying to stall like crazy while my 3 units capable of doing damage take as many orbs as they can. I don't even have 6 usable Future cards, so my 6th slot is currently Whirus to give orbs to LR Trunks, my hardest hitter, but god help me if Cell attacks everyone at least once and I can't avoid him getting hit for 100k+ out of my 250k health.

The only reason I was able to beat level 30 of Beerus was because I had 3 conossiours (I gave up trying to spell that word) and PHY Whis restoring my health to full once. I had forgotten how much I depended on all of that healing until now, the comp I listed earlier was wrong.

dulldrohl
4 weeks ago#7
hyjinx17 posted...
dulldrohl posted...

He hits harder than almost all of my cards, granted, almost none of my cards have any SA levels because this game's grind is absolutely absurd. The only cards I can actually do any meaningful damage with is my allied Gohan, Vegito, and LR PHY Trunks (who is only at like SA 4). Basically the fight consists of me trying to stall like crazy while my 3 units capable of doing damage take as many orbs as they can. I don't even have 6 usable Future cards, so my 6th slot is currently Whirus to give orbs to LR Trunks, my hardest hitter, but god help me if Cell attacks everyone at least once and I can't avoid him getting hit for 100k+ out of my 250k health.

The only reason I was able to beat level 30 of Beerus was because I had 3 conossiours (I gave up trying to spell that word) and PHY Whis restoring my health to full once. I had forgotten how much I depended on all of that healing until now, the comp I listed earlier was wrong.

It might be one of the events that you just have to let slide until the next time it comes around when you, hopefully, have a better roster.

User Info: jwolfe3021

jwolfe3021
4 weeks ago#8
Look for a time traveler lead, trunks/mai or int black when he comes out, almost all the future saga cards are on that category as well.
Dokkan ID:: 2011918891

User Info: FolkenRawr

FolkenRawr
4 weeks ago#9
Feel free to add me and I'll put up my 2Dupe LR Trunks and Mai. I'm at Stage 75 using my Trunks/Mai and a Future Gohan friend.

If you/anyone adds me, just please have GFQ in your name, otherwise I likely won't accept it.
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jewstin-1884/hero/96459279
Dokkan Battle - GFQJustMe - 1682407820

User Info: Crazysilver03

Crazysilver03
4 weeks ago#10
dulldrohl posted...

Hell i managed it with double LR SV lead.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Why aren't the category leads for the most effective category of EZs always up?
  • Topic Archived