• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. New Transforming Trunks and Zamasu cards coming to JP: possible meta shift

User Info: ChibiRidley

ChibiRidley
4 weeks ago#31
M1Astray posted...
bolded indicating units that cannot be run on a category team together.

LR SS4 Vegeta + LR SS4 Goku

They're on 3 category teams each and share 2 of 'em
Formally bet on 10/29/2018 that if Jibanyan is a playable character in Smash Ultimate, I will close my account

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
4 weeks ago#32
Just decided to dust off my old AGL SS Goku for a Super Class team run against the new Cooler Dokkan event. Yep, still more OP than most category teams. In fact it was easier than my run with optimal Realm of Gods.

LR Gogeta/Vegito and EZA/LR Beerus with the AGL Goku's and LR Saiyaman floating. Aside from a slightly hairy turn in the third round (Cooler army spamming super's) I cruised through the event. Seing LR Vegito go off is still the most satisfying thing around, nothing like seeing him counter something to death.

Crazysilver03 posted...
M1Astray posted...
Here's some rotations you'd be able to have on a 150% Super team, bolded indicating units that cannot be run on a category team together.

LR Vegito + LR Gogeta

LR Beerus + EZA Beerus

LR Gokuza + PHY MVP17

That's not even going into other godly rotations like SSB Gogeta and EZA Gogeta.

And speaking as someone who ran the LR Fusions on 120% a year back let me tell you, they were so stupidly OP together that they were outperforming my then-optimal category teams. Allow them to run with any of the above pairs and they ain't going to give a crap that they're missing 40% in leaderskills.

Believe me a hypothetical 150% +3ki Super leader would instantly make every category team redundant. Extreme is a little more questionable since the best villains team is basically Movie Bosses, but it'd still be really high up the tier list.

The only thing that's ever held Super and Extreme back from being the best teams is that 120% is really only good as a substitute nowadays. But 150% and up is not only perfectly fine, some of the best teams in the game are only running on 150%.

You can run Gogeta/SV on combinations and LR SSj4s on pure Saiyans.

Whoops, reading comprehension, what's that? Clearly a skill I don't have. Just realised you were correcting my error about them lacking categories.

Stand by my general point though, and Combinations right now is barely better than just running AGL SS Goku.
Currently playing: Fate GO, DBZ Dokkan Battle, YGO Duel Links, Pokemon Go, Tales of Berseria

User Info: NobleWill8

NobleWill8
4 weeks ago#33
M1Astray posted...
Here's some rotations you'd be able to have on a 150% Super team, bolded indicating units that cannot be run on a category team together.

LR Vegito + LR Gogeta

LR Beerus + EZA Beerus

LR Gokuza + PHY MVP17

That's not even going into other godly rotations like SSB Gogeta and EZA Gogeta.

And speaking as someone who ran the LR Fusions on 120% a year back let me tell you, they were so stupidly OP together that they were outperforming my then-optimal category teams. Allow them to run with any of the above pairs and they ain't going to give a crap that they're missing 40% in leaderskills.

Believe me a hypothetical 150% +3ki Super leader would instantly make every category team redundant. Extreme is a little more questionable since the best villains team is basically Movie Bosses, but it'd still be really high up the tier list.

The only thing that's ever held Super and Extreme back from being the best teams is that 120% is really only good as a substitute nowadays. But 150% and up is not only perfectly fine, some of the best teams in the game are only running on 150%.

The LR SS4s can be run on Shadow Dragons or Pure Saiyans, can't they?
tfw when you don't have an idea for your sig
seriously people, gimme a quote, I'm actually desperate

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
4 weeks ago#34
NobleWill8 posted...
M1Astray posted...

LR Vegito + LR Gogeta

LR Beerus + EZA Beerus

LR Gokuza + PHY MVP17

Yep. That team gets an insane buff with the anniversary.

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
4 weeks ago#35
Shadow Dragons and Pure Saiyans only go up to 150%

Both teams are worse than a potential 150% Super

M1Astray
4 weeks ago#36
dulldrohl posted...
NobleWill8 posted...
M1Astray posted...

LR Vegito + LR Gogeta

LR Beerus + EZA Beerus

LR Gokuza + PHY MVP17

Yep. That team gets an insane buff with the anniversary.

And, as TC pointed out, both are also 150% teams and are therefore still far inferior to a potential 150% Super Class team. Unless you want to run Omega Shenron for whatever reason, but that's not the discussion here. It's about which team would be stronger, and unfortunately for both those categories they're far outmatched against a team that can run both the LR SS4's and the LR Fusions on the one team.
Currently playing: Fate GO, DBZ Dokkan Battle, YGO Duel Links, Pokemon Go, Tales of Berseria

M1Astray
4 weeks ago#37
Oh my god even a 120% Super Class team is having trouble getting the fusions off! I think I'm actually going to have to "nerf" it by removing EZA/LR Beerus and subbing in something that can actually take damage >_______>

Still can't believe people think this won't be the most busted thing in the game if we get a 3ki 150% Super leader, it's already busted at 120%! Only difference is how it'll speed up how fast it clears events, it's already so strong it clears them with max health.

User Info: TalonusKardiac

TalonusKardiac
4 weeks ago#38
Depends how good the lead is. I actually find Transku a little annoying with the inconsistent links. If we got a busted lead that links well then sure.
GFQKarrde; Global ID: 609218503
JP ID: 1771103179

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
4 weeks ago#39
M1Astray posted...
Oh my god even a 120% Super Class team is having trouble getting the fusions off! I think I'm actually going to have to "nerf" it by removing EZA/LR Beerus and subbing in something that can actually take damage >_______>

Still can't believe people think this won't be the most busted thing in the game if we get a 3ki 150% Super leader, it's already busted at 120%! Only difference is how it'll speed up how fast it clears events, it's already so strong it clears them with max health.

Oh yea? What team are you running? Mine is:

Transforming Goku
LR VB
LR Gogeta
LR Vegito
LR Saiyaman Duo
SS4 Gogeta(I don't havea freebie/pullable TEQ LR T_T)

Even with that 'ok' team most events are easy for me and I rarely if ever get a fusion off mid-battle
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: ShadowSilver13

ShadowSilver13
4 weeks ago#40
chaosinuyasha posted...
M1Astray posted...

Oh yea? What team are you running? Mine is:

Transforming Goku
LR VB
LR Gogeta
LR Vegito
LR Saiyaman Duo
SS4 Gogeta(I don't havea freebie/pullable TEQ LR T_T)

Even with that 'ok' team most events are easy for me and I rarely if ever get a fusion off mid-battle

I think you're both saying the same thing
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. New Transforming Trunks and Zamasu cards coming to JP: possible meta shift
  • Topic Archived